First up, im in the UK, so UK only people please! Unless its a REALLY good offer, then i'll consider it

Firstly, i have a Marshall Shredmaster for trade! As used by My Bloody Valentine and Johnny Greenwood of Radiohead, it can go anywhere from light OD to full, balls-out crunch (Think "The Bends" by Radiohead, or "When You Sleep" by My Bloody Valentine") gets really loud and sounds generally really nice! Mint condition, considering how old it is, without box, although i do have a box to put it in for postage.

Secondly, a Samson Stage 55 Wireless Kit, Works perfectly, used once, still has the case and box, a fresh battery, all the leads, everything you need! Reason for sale/trade: Un-wanted gift!

pics:

and no pics of the actual wireless kit, but heres a pic for display purposes:

more pics on request!

Cheers!
PM'd!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
how much for the wireless and where are you?
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
how much for the wireless?
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
i'd be happy to accept that trade, PM me with some more info on it and some pics and we'll sort it out
^Don't bump your thread again,please!
You're just allowed for 3 bump per week.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
I've got a New Boss CS-3 compressor pedal that has been modded by cmatmods with their opto plus mod that I don't like and would love to traid for the Shredmaster. I perchased the pedal a while ago and at the time I think it cost me around 110 quid after you include shipping and VAT. When it came I found that it just wasn't what I was looking for so it went back in it's box and hasn't been touched since. It's literally seen less than 2 minutes use. If you are interested let me know.
Not taking any online orders.