It was in the tab forum but i cannot in any way understand how he got this out of the video

Quote by Maxv4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzbdY_rPtjw&fmt=18
can some one tab me the little thingy he does after he says "its time that the north raise again"

please!
im like trying to get it by ear...but my ear is not that good

My reply is as follows

...........Lynard Skynyrd are a southern band, why the **** would they want the north to rise again.

..Anyone have situations like this where you get so angry at the ops stupidity involving your favorite band you have to facepalm multiple times
Last edited by Graft666 at Sep 5, 2008,
You are causing UG large amounts of shame.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
He probably just typed the wrong thing, typo or something. It says it right at the beginning.
Quote by Jericho114
You are causing UG large amounts of shame.

..You're causing my favorite hockey team large amounts of shame...
Quote by JackalUK
What does he say?

It's time for the south to rise again....if i remember correctly seeing as i cannot view the video..goddamn school filters
Rage Against the Machine is one of my favorite bands, and it's because of their music and not necessarily their political beliefs. So yeah, I'm very familiar with this seeing as how Rage just played an a cappella show in my hometown at the RNC because John McCain starts wars.
I asked as I can't load youtube in work, it might have not even been remotely close to what he said. I feel let down, that was boring
Quote by Graft666
It was in the tab forum but i cannot in any way understand how he got this out of the video

My reply is as follows

...........Lynard Skynyrd are a southern band, why the **** would they want the north to rise again.

..Anyone have situations like this where you get so angry at the ops stupidity involving your favorite band you have to facepalm multiple times

Cool story bro

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by Graft666
..You're causing my favorite hockey team large amounts of shame...

Hmmm, I might be offended if it wasn't coming from "UG's Soon To Be American."

That speaks volumes.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
He does say "the south will rise again" ....
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Jericho114
Hmmm, I might be offended if it wasn't coming from "UG's Soon To Be American."

That speaks volumes.

Well im actually already american so i should really change that message it sounded weird saying soon to be re-american at the time

**EDIT Apparently UG's Soon To Be Re-American doesn't fit..
Last edited by Graft666 at Sep 5, 2008,