IDK if this is the right thread for this but I couldn't see a more appropriate one.

I have been pretty disappointed with the content, to the extent that I couldn't quite finish reading the whole thing. I was hoping for some insight into what went on at various stages in his career but all I got was how great he thinks he is and so fully deserving of his wealth and success.

One point does make me rather astonished - on page 138 (paperback version) he informs the reader (during a discussion about Hendrix) that Stevie Ray Vaughan also played a conventional guitar upside down left handed.

What? I know SRV had a left hand trem on at least one of his guitars, but that's not the same thing at all. You would think he could get his facts straight.

Anybody else got any views on this book?
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
yeah i noticed the SRV thing, but put it this way, this guy is my hero,any insight into the life he's had is welcome!
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Robert Keeley Boss Tremolo
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man
I'm reading that right now, but I haven't reached that part yet. Maybe he just stated it wrong and the editors didn't notice it?
Ive read it twice...and loved it, maybe its just the way that he interpreted it, but who knows. if you don't like it then don't read it. -but really, everyone should read it.
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
I'm curious, are there lots of interesting little anecdotes and stuff? Is it more about his career, or personal life, or equally split?
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It