I don't know to put it other than that. I just want to learn how give my songs a more triumphant feel. Like the solo of Bohemian Rhapsody or like Final Guitar Solo by Steve Vai:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/6/20/1968404/15- Final Guitar Solo.mp3
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Classic
Schecter C1-FR
Dean DW8 Backwoods 6-String Banjitar
Esteban Midnight Legacy [Its now a Fretless]
Luna Muse 12-String
Takamine Jasmine

Bass:
Dean Playmate

Amps:
Roland Cube 20-x
Traynor DynaGain 30R
Traynor Custom Valve 80
Play the major pentatonic scale (as opposed to the minor used in every other guitar solo ever) and don't turn the gain/bass too high. that's pretty much all there is to it.
"I hope I die before I get old"-Words of Pete Townsend, 1945-

"I hope I die before I turn into Pete Townsend"-Words of Kurt Cobain, 1967-1994

Funny old world eh.
The linik doesnt work but i'd say some sort of harmony pedal, May also uses a few delay pedals at the same time to give it a 'triumphant' sound.
So its either the scale of equiptment. ALright thanks. I'll try that
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Classic
Schecter C1-FR
Luna Muse 12-String
Takamine Jasmine

Bass:
Dean Playmate

Amps:
Roland Cube 20-x
Traynor DynaGain 30R
Traynor Custom Valve 80
Wait! What is it that I should play the solo over? A major or a Minor Progression?
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Classic
Schecter C1-FR
Luna Muse 12-String
Takamine Jasmine

Bass:
Dean Playmate

Amps:
Roland Cube 20-x
Traynor DynaGain 30R
Traynor Custom Valve 80
Really try major modes over almost classical chord progressions (classical in the sense of classical music, not in the sense of cliché. Use as it was said previously some harmony pedals, Overdrive rather than a distortion and maybe a throw in a chorus, a small delay and a little bit of reverb.

There are some cool videos of Brian May using different major modes and delays of up to 5 seconds around youtube, check them out because they might be really useful.
Fender Telecaster Thin Line

(For playing fusion as a solo project)
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Vox Wah
Korg DT-10 Tuner
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Mxr Phase 90
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Boss DD6 Digital Delay
THanks man IT means a lot
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Classic
Schecter C1-FR
Luna Muse 12-String
Takamine Jasmine

Bass:
Dean Playmate

Amps:
Roland Cube 20-x
Traynor DynaGain 30R
Traynor Custom Valve 80
i dunno about triumphant feel, but i do know that if you want a triumphant video you need to somehow hire eddie van halen on guitar...

*air guitar widdle*

EDIT: seriously, though, major would probably work, as everyone's been saying...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?