Page 1 of 2
Ok today in school, some shit went down. Some sixth former slept with a girl 6 months ago, and today her 19 year-old, fresh out of jail AND mental hospital found out.. and he came to the school today with a wrench with a nail through it. He ran to the sixth form common room, smashed a window, attempted to kill said sixth former until the entire of sixth form defended him. He smashed another window and was going crazy, so some hero huge kid rugby-tackled the 19 y.o with the wrench. when they got up the teachers came, and they had a huge argument etc etc. until a year 7, around 11 years old said to the crazy guy with the wrench, tearfully, 'why're you doing this?'
the crazy guy chased the 11 year old around my school with a nail-wrench. then the police came and arrested him. what kind of **** chases young girls with a wrench.

anyyyway, something similar ever happen to your school UG?
Last edited by konfliqt at Sep 5, 2008,
People need to get hobbies..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Yeah. But I was the guy with the wrench.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Yeah. But I was the guy with the wrench.

the guy at my school +1ed you
he had a wrench with a NAIL THROUGH IT
also, he chased an 11 year old
Quote by konfliqt
the guy at my school +1ed you
he had a wrench with a NAIL THROUGH IT
also, he chased an 11 year old

Well my wrench had a crowbar on it.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Well my wrench had a crowbar on it.

epic
dont tell me you chased some juniors
Wow, that was pretty intense. Said sixth formers should have used their a-level brains to realise that 'all of them Vs. one psycho' might as well be 'all of them Vs. a little girl'. I would have invited them all to beat him senseless
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Lolwut?

If I was said 19-year-old, I'd be more pissed off with my girlfriend for cheating on me than the guy she slept with... He may well've been single, but she's meant to be in a relationship with "me".

Meh, people don't make sense nowadays. Surely it'd be easier to wait until the guy/girl you're trying to kill is on his/her own?
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
Wow, that was pretty intense. Said sixth formers should have used their a-level brains to realise that 'all of them Vs. one psycho' might as well be 'all of them Vs. a little girl'. I would have invited them all to beat him senseless

true that. but you know someone could die cos of the nail or sommat stupid. but yeah, if he'd attacked the girl i would've liked to stabbed the guy.
Quote by konfliqt
epic
dont tell me you chased some juniors

Doubt it, you can only go so fast in a walker

Quote by MopMaster
Lolwut?

If I was said 19-year-old, I'd be more pissed off with my girlfriend for cheating on me than the guy she slept with... He may well've been single, but she's meant to be in a relationship with "me".

Meh, people don't make sense nowadays. Surely it'd be easier to wait until the guy/girl you're trying to kill is on his/her own?

thats what i thought. but the guy was pretty stupid, he'd been to jail x2, a mental hospital and left school at like 15/16
Quote by konfliqt
true that. but you know someone could die cos of the nail or sommat stupid. but yeah, if he'd attacked the girl i would've liked to stabbed the guy.

Well if he got rugby tackled by some huge guy, letting the perfect opportunity straight after is just a crime.
Quote by pyerreives

is it this guy?

yes, im afraid thats the man. without the nail
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
Well if he got rugby tackled by some huge guy, letting the perfect opportunity straight after is just a crime.

but then i would fail school
and i would have blood EVERYWHERE
Quote by GustavLW
Uh... Who was the mental guy anyway?

Pretty sick story, by the way.

Some guy who left my school when he was like 15/16
lived wiith his rents and is mentally unstable, apprently
Quote by konfliqt
but then i would fail school
and i would have blood EVERYWHERE

Well thats when you blame someone else. Like the mental guy. Yes, he was mental enough to crowbar himself
Yeah, except they fought with words. And by fought, I mean avoided each other, then bitched behind each others' backs. It was a lot less interesting, to be honest.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by konfliqt
Ok today in school, some shit went down. Some sixth former slept with a girl 6 months ago, and today her 19 year-old, fresh out of jail AND mental hospital found out.. and he came to the school today with a wrench with a nail through it. He ran to the sixth form common room, smashed a window, attempted to kill said sixth former until the entire of sixth form defended him. He smashed another window and was going crazy, so some hero huge kid rugby-tackled the 19 y.o with the wrench. when they got up the teachers came, and they had a huge argument etc etc. until a year 7, around 11 years old said to the crazy guy with the wrench, tearfully, 'why're you doing this?'
the crazy guy chased the 11 year old around my school with a nail-wrench. then the police came and arrested him. what kind of **** chases young girls with a wrench.

anyyyway, something similar ever happen to your school UG?

What?
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
Well thats when you blame someone else. Like the mental guy. Yes, he was mental enough to crowbar himself

it would be pretty hilarious to watch. like all the sixth formers would be like WAT
and all the girls would be like screaming
and i'd be like pissing myself on the floor
Quote by konfliqt
Some guy who left my school when he was like 15/16
lived wiith his rents and is mentally unstable, apprently :p:

Well that is obvious...........
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by break-me-in
Yeah, except they fought with words. And by fought, I mean avoided each other, then bitched behind each others' backs. It was a lot less interesting, to be honest.

should've had a mental guy involved
and a wrench
Quote by konfliqt
Also, you're disqualified if your school is columbine high school

damnit that was my old school but i was actually sick that day
I'm Steve
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
damnit that was my old school but i was actually sick that day

srsly man?
Quote by konfliqt
should've had a mental guy involved
and a wrench

And ninjas. And a token black guy. And eccentric headwear.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
And ninjas. And a token black guy. And eccentric headwear.

Technically, all those things could be 1 person
A token black ninja with a sailors hat saying DAMN
YOU CANT SEE ME RRRRR
There Were Charlie Everywhere And My Partner Was Down He Was Like Im Not Gunna Make It So I Said Hold On Bubba, Jumped Up And Gouged The Conductors Eyes Out. Blood And Snot Drippin Every Where And I Only Had My Trusty Sidearm
So I Pooped Through The Door And Went Bam! Bam! Bam!
I'm Steve
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
There Were Charlie Everywhere And My Partner Was Down He Was Like Im Not Gunna Make It So I Said Hold On Bubba, Jumped Up And Gouged The Conductors Eyes Out. Blood And Snot Drippin Every Where And I Only Had My Trusty Sidearm

wat
Quote by konfliqt
Technically, all those things could be 1 person
A token black ninja with a sailors hat saying DAMN
YOU CANT SEE ME RRRRR

And robots.

Y'know, I thought you might bel-air us when I first opened this thread.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
And robots.

Y'know, I thought you might bel-air us when I first opened this thread.

Actually, when I was writing I was thinking 'people are gonna read this and be expecting a 'so my mom got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air'

but this actually happened at my school today
Quote by soulflyV
A horse walks into a bar.

The bartender says, "Why the long face?!"

The horse says, "My son has just been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis".

Oh wow.
kill yourself
Quote by diofan88
I lol'd hard

Quote by tattyreagh
That's terrible and hilarious in equal measures...

theyre talking about my comment
Quote by pig god 121
kill yourself

what the **** is wrong with you
Quote by soulflyV
A horse walks into a bar.

The bartender says, "Why the long face?!"

The horse says, "My son has just been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis".

Oh wow.
Quote by pig god 121
kill yourself

Heh.. Someone has issues

Erm... Well Dale trying to hug me in the Commons room is the worst thing that has happened here =/
Quote by Irnmaiden4life

You, sir, are extreme.
Page 1 of 2