Alright, so i'm gonna get the Blackheart Little Giant. and i know which one to buy

*5W Head + Cab
*5W Combo

This would cost me about 250€(Combo) 300€(Head+Cab), and i could get a Shure SM-57 to mic it (about 60&euro for gigging.

OR i could get

*15W Head + Cab (400&euro
*15 Combo (330&euro

Would i loud enough to gig with? I don't really think so

So which one is the best. I think the 5W combo(i hope so. So i can get a VOX Wah to (h)). But i really need some input from you guys!!

Thanx!
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
If gigging, get the 15W.

If you're going to buy the head, but a cab with GREAT speakers - not the stock one, unless the stock one has good speakers too. If too expensive, get the combo.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
id say get the head and get a different cab. i like the 5w head i have, and pairing it with a good speaker or two is probably the way to go. havent tried the 15w version so i dont know how it compares, but i kinda think that you wont get the full character of the amp with the stock speaker.
they both handle pedals very well so i've heard. Personally I would love to have a handsome devil for bedroom practice, or the little giant for that matter.

If you have the money I would probably go with the handsome devile. Sounds great, and more versatile with a controllable gain knob. You could probably do some small gigs with it, but micing it wouldn't hurt either
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Sorry to rape your thread,
but can someone quickly answer how much