Right, I heard these guys recently and thought they were properly good. Anyone else think the same? Or know where they're from?
If you haven't heard em, check out their album.
Last edited by raconteurs at Sep 5, 2008,
Seen them 3 timessssssss, wonderful wonderful band.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Ive seen them twice I tabbed a few of there songs on here, they're f*cking awesome! I met the drummer outside one of their gigs, (I was 17 at the time) and he gave me his phone number to that if I didnt get in (18+ gig) I could text him and he'd sneak me in.. What a hero! And Laura Mary (Guitarist) is friggin' hoooooot!
I heard about them a while ago and saw them earlier this year (I wear the t shirt all the time). They put on a pretty good show, hopefully they'll tour again soon..
never saw them live (i'm colombian), despite that i have their "Box of Secrets" and their "I'll be Your Eyes". Totally awsome band, i have "Try Harder" on my profile's tracklist. Has Laura-Marie ever played her "Springtime" live?
I like this band.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
saw them at reading they werent that bad from what i remember. maybe it was just the right time and place.
Have been into them for quite a while now, and finally got to see them at Reading Fantastic.

The drummer gets so into it, the energy was just great Oh and laura =
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
there awesome. my friend says there the poor mans white stripes though.