So I has my Ibanez semi-hollow w/ a single humbucker on the way to my house.

And I was wondering, what kind of Cabinate/head should I get to have a Jack Casady (Hot Tuna not jefferson starship)sound. Sugestions? I have a while before I can spend more money though because of the ibanez. The Fenders amps are o.k. I don't have marshall bass amps at my GC and I was wondering how they are and if i should drive around for them? Ampegs aren't there either!
TBK ||RIP
BBAS||RIP
50RR||RIP
AO|| RIP
WMW||RIP
SF||RIP
SMB||RIP
TS||RIP

HYW
he used Ampeg preamps I believe. it was made for an upright bass, i believe.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Jack uses Aguilar amps now. Actually here is the setup in Jack's own words:

I use Dean Markley "Blue Steel" strings, medium light gauge: 105; 80; 65; 45;
Aguilar Amps. Model 680 pre amp, with model 728 power all tube power amp, or new DB 750 hybrid. I as well am using the new Aguilar DB 285, "Little Jack" 2x8" + 6.5" cabinet for acoustic setup.
Avium ear monitor system.
he also uses Epiphone now. I don't trust modern Casady.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by anarkee
Jack uses Aguilar amps now. Actually here is the setup in Jack's own words:

I use Dean Markley "Blue Steel" strings, medium light gauge: 105; 80; 65; 45;
Aguilar Amps. Model 680 pre amp, with model 728 power all tube power amp, or new DB 750 hybrid. I as well am using the new Aguilar DB 285, "Little Jack" 2x8" + 6.5" cabinet for acoustic setup.
Avium ear monitor system.

I've never played on an aguilar. They seem intense from the website though. Didn't he have a custom bass from them?

Yeah Humanity. I saw his signature model online and I didn't even look for it to play.
TBK ||RIP
BBAS||RIP
50RR||RIP
AO|| RIP
WMW||RIP
SF||RIP
SMB||RIP
TS||RIP

HYW