Page 1 of 2
Mines big. And is good.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Mine's alright, their really into art and music, so our guitar program is fun.
Last edited by LuckyBoys91 at Sep 5, 2008,
Im in a small, culturally ignorant town. My school reflects that and it sucks, not that many people to relate too im one of 3 black kids in a a school of 550 or so.
****in awesome since i go to an independent study thing. Right now all those losers are in public schooling doing shit nothing being the assholes they are while im home sleeping playing video games and doing my work at 2 in the morning.
Mines medium-sized, poor as sh*t b/c they cant manage money and is made up of people who couldnt get into private school or people who werent zoned for the shitty gang-infested school about 13 blocks away
Mine is full of a bunch of preps and jocks.

Needless to say, I ****ing hate it.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
best description:____

seriously, school started Tuesday and I still have never even seen the building. Supposed to be moving so I can go to the school, but the garage on the property goes 9 feet over onto the neighbours property, so we can't move in until the lawyers sort it out. But we have to be out of our current house on the 26th, so the lawyers have to be quick. At least I get an extended summer vacation.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
relatively large for a highschool, bout 2500 students. I'm a senior now and i must say my highschool career has been the worst years of my life so far but at the same time i can say i learned a lot from it, mostly just about who you are and what you should focus your life on. But yes a lot of the people are rude and arrogant and will make you look like the asshole when they are the real ones, but i can get over it now ^_^ cant wait till graduation!111
i currently like mine because i'm pretty content with all my classes this semester.
pretty rockin' actually
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
Silly rabbit, bitching's for kids!
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290

I posted a thread wanted to see how everyone felt about their school and i honestly am telling how i like my school.
Quote by wtf290

That was actually quite clever, no offence Sillyrabbit.
Mine's small, tight-knit and quite Conservative/Republican.

I hate that last part.....
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by SillyRabbit
I posted a thread wanted to see how everyone felt about their school and i honestly am telling how i like my school.

I know, but you were complaining about your small town, ergo, bitching.
Besides, come on. How could I have resisted that setup ?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
I know, but you were complaining about your small town, ergo, bitching.
Besides, come on. How could I have resisted that setup ?

whatever
Quite small, about a 450 students, ages 16-18. The points required to get in are very high, so most students are very ambitious and intelligent, but it's still an alternative to the "classic" good schools in town... I love it. Most everyone is half a lunatic, interested in music (jams every break!), stupid in an intelligent and we all work really well together. There isn't a better (high) school in all of Sweden, I'd dare to say.
I go to the scool where Pete Wentz came from
On the other hand its really fun especially passing periods
If your wondering what school im going to its New Trier High School
tools tools and more tools
and posers
and jocks
and whiney little girls
and sluts
and nazis who i make fun of
and racists who i also make fun of
and people always complaining about life (i don't like the term "emo", even though they are essentially that)
and "hxc" kids who think they're all that

then a handful of people who are my friends
full of pousers. the freshman look like theyre in 6th grade. and it looks like hot topic threw up on them
well... it's big, there's an outbreak of scabies just now, it's filled with asbestos and most of the girls have their own children. It's ok.
Mine is now a road.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
good rwhat i use it for. music, history, P.E and maths, OfStEd "outstanding" *sobs*im so proud
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Huge and built like a prison... seriously. There's a huge center atrium with walkways going around it on the 2nd floor and there are different sections on both floors that lead to each department like Business, ROTC/Home Ec/Orchestra/Band, and English and such. You can go there and talk to a lot of people for a year and you still won't know even a quarter of the people.
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
Mine was a small cement fascist tincan
i'm glad i'mk on a bigger fascist tincan named "The Aristotles University of Thessaloniki" now
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
mine's big enough to find your place. i guess i like it; nothing to compare it to though. you can either be really social and know tons of people and always have something going on (plenty of clubs, extra curricular, sports, non-school related activities, etc) or you can also just as easily get by without talking to anybody. i find most people pretty accepting and it's not so clique-ish, you can just hangout with anybody. when i'm pissed and fed up with everything i can easily get in and out of school without talking to a single other student beyond the typical salutation type of thing, which is great.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
A giant Sausage festival that never ends.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Page 1 of 2