Get the turntables out and see for yourself.

I don't know either.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
If you want to hear it then yes, the message is there. Power of suggestion, buddy.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
i think if someone puts up words and makes you hear something strange, then ur mind will make it sound like the words
"..there was a little tool shed where he made us suffer.."

Now THAT'S just creepy.
Quote by entity0009
I once death-metal growled at my mother. Her response was

GENERAL of the ESP Army! I want YOU to Join NOW!
It's just a coincidence, if anything.

/thread
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by FloyDZeD
It's just a coincidence, if anything.

/thread

ding ding ding!
you win ... uh? something?
No, I don't believe that Led Zeppelin is satanic.

Now excuse me while I listen to Impaled Nazarene.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Chips-
If you want to hear it then yes, the message is there. Power of suggestion, buddy.

exactly, the sound is real, i have tried playing my copy of stairway on a song reverser (its actually a glitch on Quicktime) and its definatly there, but again its only if you see the words first
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by PlayMadness
Best lame Searchbar joke I've seen

On topic, this story is as old as some of our parents. Just let it lie there and collect dust.
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
Oh my god, you can't believe this. Look, if lyrics are put in any song that sounds remotely similar, even backwards, you will start imagining things.

It would be like suspecting Freddie Mercury was straight, it's just wishful thinking.
it's true. they sold their souls to the devil for rock 'n roll glory. they sing about it in "nobody's fault but mine".
"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."
- Dr. Dre
Wasnt there a site that made an upside-down version of that song and said it was satanic?

EDIT: this was the site
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
it's a load of sh*t. i listened to it without the words in front of me and couldn't hear a damn thing. i think it's just a bunch of bible thumpers back in the day trying to find some reason to call rock n' roll the "devil's music". believe what you want, i think it's all lies!!
“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.” - Bob Marley

"Maybe this world is another planet's hell" - Aldous Huxley
No. That's that same thing as those misheard lyric videos. If you look at the words while you watch it, it will actually sound like that. Same thing with some death metal. Except for Cryptopsy, that sounds nothing like the lyrics even when they are in front of you.
Quote by Masonpwiley
No. That's that same thing as those misheard lyric videos. If you look at the words while you watch it, it will actually sound like that. Same thing with some death metal. Except for Cryptopsy, that sounds nothing like the lyrics even when they are in front of you.

This is right. I listened to the video of stairway that Gavz posted and, while watching the lyrics, I heard every word that it showed. However when I changed screens, it sounded to me like a static filled foreign language.
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
All songs tell us somethin abt the future such as Smells Like Teen Spirit's chorus (A Denial) reversal was I Hate You

That the reason why Mr. Cobain (RIP) died?
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by gavz_verdikt
All songs tell us somethin abt the future such as Smells Like Teen Spirit's chorus (A Denial) reversal was I Hate You

That the reason why Mr. Cobain (RIP) died?

i dont think cobain was sophisticated enough to put in backwards messages...zep definitely were...
Oy, not this again. Seriously, does no one know how to use the searchbar? Or...does this guy not know how, I guess would be more appropriate?

And it's a load of bull, you're only hearing it because you're being told that's what you should hear.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
That is dead scary - I'm off to reverse some MP3s in Audacity...

lol, I remember in Little Nicky when he reversed "Chicago" and got "I COMMAND YOU, IN THE NAME OF LUCIFER, TO SPREAD THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT!"

Quote by PlayMadness

hahahaha

you sir, win the internetz

and to TS, that was discovered a really long time ago, that last line is a bit creepy though....

I still think its accidental though, its kind of ironic though seeing the song is called stairway to heaven
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
There's a Led Zep thread in the Classic Rock forum, where this has no doubt been covered umpteen times.