So I've shown a LOT of hate for this band and for DE hardcore in general lately, but their new song is actually...kinda good. I still hate the vocals and the excessive breakdowns, but the rest is actually pretty good. Their drummer is GREAT.
The lyrics and tough guy straight edge persona are obnoxious, but the new song really impressed me. They're showing a lot of potential. The music has gotten a lot more melodic and a lot less breakdown centered.
http://www.myspace.com/xinittowinitx
Last edited by saxaxe at Oct 18, 2008,
Quote by saxaxe
So I've shown a LOT of hate for this band and for DE hardcore in general lately, but their new song is actually...kinda good. I still hate the vocals and the excessive breakdowns, but the rest is actually pretty good. Their drummer is GREAT.
The lyrics and tough guy straight edge persona are obnoxious, and all the guys in the band are assholes, but the new song really impressed me. Still not...THAT good, but they're showing a lot of potential. The music has gotten a lot more melodic and a lot less breakdown centered.
http://www.myspace.com/xinittowinitx

I would totally check this band out if I could even understand your opinion on them.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
haha yea, that was a little jumbled. Ok here goes try number 2

They used to be a liferuiner rip off- straight edge moshcore. The new song (first in the player) is pretty good. I've always known the drummer is good, but he shows it in the new song. It does have one unnecessary breakdown, though. The music has matured a lot, gotten a lot more melodic, etc.
Once the band gets a little more focused and practiced (and if they kicked out the vocalist), they would be pretty good.

Better?
Last edited by saxaxe at Oct 18, 2008,
I can't stand the vocals. Seriously can't even put up with it to hear the rest of the song.

Also, since when are any breakdowns "necessary"?
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
I absolutely hate the band name.
I don't really like it in general, just seems to sound like everything else.
My Bass Rig (Since Everyone does this)
Fender Jazz 5 String
4x10 Hartke Transporter Series
Behringer BX4500H Ultrabass Bass Head (Changing to a Hartke 5500)

My Band: http://www.myspace.com/morningnj
Yea, it pretty much does, I'm just amazed at how much better they've gotten. They used to sound like liferuiner, but now they're getting more melodic and less breakdown-reliant.
Last edited by saxaxe at Oct 21, 2008,
this bands good
ive been listening to them for a while
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
i think i might have discovered them from myspace, i think they added me at some point
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
my old band and them used to be really tight. i personally liked their old stuff better.
as soon as they got signed by 1981 their new stuff got really generic and 75% breakdown.
they're still great dudes though.
i actually got to play with them last week. real cool dudes