i will probably £300 (uk pounds) to spend on it. i play rock/metal/metalcore/punk stuff but in lessons i play blues/clean stuff. i currently have a bc rich warlock, so i'm looking to upgrade

so far i've seen a dean z xp which i can get for £230
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
Last edited by WARLOCK123 at Sep 6, 2008,
^ i dont really play older metal stuff but i'll have a look at washburn.

edit. nice i like it

Quote by _bacon_

Last edited by WARLOCK123 at Sep 5, 2008,
^ arnt they a flying v.

Quote by _bacon_

oh yeah i know what you mean. its just the only jacksons i ever see are flying v's which i have heard are uncomfortable to use when sat down

Quote by _bacon_

+1 on the washburn. that'd be my choice at that budget for those styles of music.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i think the washburn looks good. but does anyone know about the dean

Quote by _bacon_

i don't think i've tried it, but i'd guess the washburn is higher quality, i think those cheap deans are starter guitars, could be wrong of course. if you can try both, that'd be best, of course.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah i'll try both. but i like the dean shape for the one ive seen. sort of like the x-plorer but without the gibson price.

Quote by _bacon_

yeah, shapes are cool, but not if it's not as good a guitar... the big problem is that if you're on any kind of budget, sometimes you have to compromise, and i'd rather have a better guitar which was a more boring shape, than vice-versa. Obviously it's your call, though.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?