hey, im thinking of buying a new guitar and im looking at the esp M-II. Right now I have an Ibanez Artist and its pretty good and i love it but i really want a new guitar. So what im wanna know if the esp is a big enough step up from my ibanez to be worth it. Heres the stock pic and info of the Ibanez. Ibanez ARX500 Thanks in advance
-Why do hunters need bullets that can pierce through bulletproof vests?
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
Thats like comparing apples and oranges. Those 2 guitars are totally different and are generally used for totally different styles of music.

If you really like the way your particular ibanez feels, then you might be dissapointed with the ESP. Its a totally different guitar.

Not really a "step-up" from your ibanez. Id say its a step sideways.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
^ Word.

The M-II will probably have a slightly thicker neck and a floating trem is going to be a big change from your Ibanez.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
^ The M-II will have a thinner neck for sure. Not thicker.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Yeah the reason why I want a new guitar is for change. I wanna be able to play different kinds of guitars
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
Ah, thats right my bad.

Whenever I think Ibanez I think wizard

Quote by wayne4433
Yeah the reason why I want a new guitar is for change. I wanna be able to play different kinds of guitars
Just remember, a guitar with a trem is not going to afford you some of the luxuries of a guitar without a trem.

If you change tunings often, you might want to steer clear of a floating trem guitar.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
How much does the M-II cost?

Also, is there any particular reason why you want the M-II?
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
I think it costs around $1600. I want it cause i want the emgs and i'd like to try owning a floyd rose. I'v tried emgs and the cleans sound good (it might be because it wasnt at the loudest volume correct me if im wrong). and for some reason i would love the complexity of the floyd rose.
I dont like EMG cleans, unless the volume is rolled down.

If your going to spend that much money, mind i reccomend a Jackson SL1 soloist?

They run for about 1700, and you get a better, more quality guitar IMO.

Neckthru, OFR, SD pickups, USA Made, and not to mention absolutely beautiful.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator