Anyone else suffering from this?

I ordered a Peavey Valveking 112 from my local shop thinking it would only be a couple of days, but i came in later that week to see if it was in, and it turns out that it peavey has them on back-order and that its going to be like another 3 weeks
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by trojanfan12
dude i've been waiting for a blackheart handsome devil for like 2 and a half months

man that blows...
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by bored_maniac33
Anyone else suffering from this?

I ordered a Peavey Valveking 112 from my local shop thinking it would only be a couple of days, but i came in later that week to see if it was in, and it turns out that it peavey has them on back-order and that its going to be like another 3 weeks

Haha... that's why buying used wins every time!
O O

___
I have to wait 3 weeks (1 week down) for my V18
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

as bad as i feel for you (had to wait over a month for my little giant head), i cant really say youve got it that bad. i ordered a michael kelly guitar at the end of june, they told me i would have it mid august. called, said it was a week late, would have it early september. called on wednesday, and apparently MK is moving some of their production to a new factory and the demo of the model i ordered wasnt up scratch. so now they wont ship out till january.

so all in all, 3 weeks isnt that bad.
Lucky you - 3 weeks is nothing. I ordered my Valveking in February (through my music store because my dad thought it would be cheaper than ordering it himself) and proceeded to wait. The guy at the music store told us it would take two to four weeks. Waited through March... nothing. April... shipment came in, but it wasn't there. May... another shipment came in. June... finally arrived. Four months! Four months for a Peavey Valveking! And on top of that, see my user title.

But waiting for anything is the worst, man. I got so pissed off with my MG that I was seriously considering junking it.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??