Page 1 of 2
Ah, it's over?

Fantastic
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Big Brother is stale and years past it's sell-buy date. whoever watches it should be sent to the gas chambers.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by kidsilcon
Big Brother is stale and years past it's sell-buy date. whoever watches it should be sent to the gas chambers.

Yes
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
? The only ppl in the house right now are Keisha, Jerry, Dan, and Memphis. What season r u watching? o_O
Rex was robbed
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
YYYYEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!

I can finally watch TV again! My mum has been watching that religiously since it first went on air years ago.

YAAAAAAY!
Nobody should have won. The doors should have been welded shut since day one so we could just watch them slowly die inside. Thats what Big Brothers all about really.
Quote by smb
But she was so boring!

My thoughts EXACTLY.

I didn't even know her name. Who the **** is voting? She was sooo annoying...
Quote by duncang
Ah, it's over?
Fantastic

Just what I was going to say.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by gallagher2006
YYYYEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!

I can finally watch TV again! My mum has been watching that religiously since it first went on air years ago.

YAAAAAAY!

What else are you going to watch? Its not like theres a wealth of great TV on in Big Brothers slot once the season finishes.
Quote by 666_Pounder
Thats what I thought.

Me too. I thought Sara would win as she got the most cheers, then I thought it must be Mikey. But her?!
Quote by freedoms_stain
pics, she hot?

Cute rather than a bombshell, petite with a big booty if you're into that kind of thing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjYUB_5Zy3k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2beCiBMbEE

I didn't really care who won - I had a slight preference for Rex, only because he was such a great wind-up merchant. If Rachel had got more emotional and heated in arguments she would have been a great housemate.

Quote by wiggyisgreat
Me too. I thought Sara would win as she got the most cheers, then I thought it must be Mikey. But her?!

Only a particular type of person goes to the shows... chavs. I guess it goes to show that the crowd aren't representative of the people who vote. Sara only got a major sympathy vote after being 'verbally abused' by Darnell. People who bet (I did, and I made a nice £80 on Rachel) know that pleasant but inoffensive people usually win Big Brother*, so they're always worth a wager.

*Brian, Pete, Anthony, Nadia (complete anomaly - considering she was an aggressive, violent transsexual :p ), Cameron, Kate, Brian Dowling, Craig.
Last edited by Serotonin at Sep 6, 2008,
What the fuck? She was boring as hell!

It should have been Mohammed.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by DanRev
What else are you going to watch? Its not like theres a wealth of great TV on in Big Brothers slot once the season finishes.

Um? They take off scrubs to put that $hit on the TV!!!

BB is terrible, I cant belive any one has ever watched it, let alone that its still going on and people are still watching it, oh and guess what

C4 has bought another 2 years!!!

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
This season sucked arse. The final two sucked. The winner was bland.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by 006schecter
Nobody should have won. The doors should have been welded shut since day one so we could just watch them slowly die inside. Thats what Big Brothers all about really.

Now that would be something i'ld like to see...

With no food or water... as they slowly resolve to cannibalism until they slowly die and rot inside...
Can anyone explain to me why the most boring girl ever won?

I shouldn't care but I thought it was far more watchable than usual.
I'm pretty sure this year's was the last one ever in Australia. I never watched it anyway, but atleast now I won't have to hear about it every day it's on.
Quote by Jackolas
Can anyone explain to me why the most boring girl ever won?

I shouldn't care but I thought it was far more watchable than usual.

I just did. People generally don't go for the offensive winners, even if they're the ones who make the most money after the show is over.
Quote by Serotonin
I just did. People generally don't go for the offensive winners, even if they're the ones who make the most money after the show is over.

I found her the most nasty, not sure why. She seemed very artificial to me and bitchy. Not that nice a girl. Sarah, she was pretty nice. Ah well, what do I know...
I'm glad that they will finally show Scrubs on E4 instead of big brother's little brother and repeats of BB.
Page 1 of 2