42 13%
Cassie
36 12%
THE MILK (Token joke option)
80 26%
Voters: 312.
Page 1 of 3
Heyo pit.

I got a phonecall from my cousin whos girlfriend is 8 months pregnant this morning. Apparently they'd like me to pick the name of their first child, as I've been supportive in the whole process up until now.

After 5 minutes of the whole "are you sure?" routine, I agreed to do it.

For reference purproses, they've found out it's a girl and he's 23 and she's 24. They've both agreed that they wanted someone else to choose the name, and their parents were never supportive.

I've already picked the name, but what do you guys think it better out of the 3 I had?

Poll a-coming
jesus

but for reals, lauren
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I've always liked Lauren
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
I like Cassie.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I've always liked the name Oliver.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Every Cassie I've known was a questionably person. Lauren.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Lauren

Cassie is for the white trash.

There's a whole chapter on the culture and trend of giving names in Freakonomics. It's quite interesting. Look that up.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Seven.

Seinfeld reference
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I like Kayla for a girl's name, but out of your choices, Lauren
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Aw dont curse the child with any of those common names, choose something unique and nice
Curses...i have nothing of interest to write in this here place.
Quote by gallagher2006
Heyo pit.

I got a phonecall from my cousin whos girlfriend is 8 months pregnant this morning. Apparently they'd like me to pick the name of their first child, as I've been supportive in the whole process up until now.

For reference purproses, they've found out it's a girl and he's 23 and she's 24. They've both agreed that they wanted someone else to choose the name, and their parents were never supportive.

I've already picked the name, but what do you guys think it better out of the 3 I had?

Poll a-coming
name it pile of shit
Alot of nice looking girls I know are fine ladies....

The Laura I know I watched get arrested yesterday...

Jessica's are all hot and then there's the awesome factor of the Allman Brother's song......
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Stepphannie (Spelled like that) Ray *Insert last name* YES name it that you wont regret it hahaha
Budget for new equipment:34 $
Total cost:1000

Devoted follower of Zeppelinism
I agree that all of those are really common, but definitely Lauren out of those.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
I like all of those names really, but I chose Jessica.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by gallagher2006
Heyo pit.

Poll a-coming

You should just procrastinate and whenever they ask you what you'll name it, say irritably, "I'm thinking about it!" Then after three weeks (or something like that), the government names the baby itself. That would be funny.
Name her Layla and people will forever associate her with Clapton who happens to be god. So she will always be associated with God.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Out of those, Jessica.

But if you chose Cassey, I'll go ahead and say Casey.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by tayroar
Name her Layla and people will forever associate her with Clapton who happens to be god. So she will always be associated with God.

I like the way you think...but I've already chosen the name
Page 1 of 3