First off i dont want to take credit for this. Karvid was the one who posted this from the thread "This kid i know..." originally posted by emily92. I thought i was worthy enough of making a thread and possibly getting a few laughs here and there. Have fun

I go to_________ right after my_________ lessons, so I take my __________ with me, cause there's __________ before _________ where I can ________ without bothering anyone. This _________ came to _________ and he hadn't been there in a long time; he _______, but _________ every few months/years. I was __________ my ________ after class and he sat down opposite me and was kinda __________, but I was _________ and not ___________. I asked him what he ______ and he was like 'I can usually _______ on the _______...Can I see
_______. So, _________ person I am, I let him ________. He starts__________ the ________really ______;
Last edited by the_man101 at Sep 5, 2008,
so...basically...mad libs? such as that mad libs thread form not long ago?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Jaymz_515
I'm tempted to say 'tl;dr' to all of them.

I shortend it. It was pretty lengthy.
I go to Penis right after my Penis lessons, so I take my Penis with me, cause there's Penis before Penis where I can Fap without bothering anyone. This Penis came to Penis and he hadn't been there in a long time; he Penis, but Penis every few months/years. I was Penis my Penis after class and he sat down opposite me and was kinda Penis, but I was Penis and not Penis, I asked him what he Penis and he was like 'I can usually Penis on the Penis...Can I see
Penis. So, Penis person I am, I let him Penis. He starts Penis the Penis really Penis;

Yay originality
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I go to sex right after my sex lessons, so I take my sex with me, cause there's sex before sex where I can sex without bothering anyone. This sex came to sex and he hadn't been there in a long time; he sex, but sex every few months/years. I was sex my sex after class and he sat down opposite me and was kinda sex, but I was sexy and not sex. I asked him what he sexed and he was like 'I can usually sex on the sex...Can I see
sex. So, sex person I am, I let him sex me He starts sexing the sexyness really sexily; I was surprised he didn't sex any. He then proceeds to sex me something. I was just kinda sex open-mouthed. Then he asked me if I had sex at my sex. I said sex, he sex, and I told him it was kinda sexy to sex something so sexy if you can't sex it and have no intention of learning how to. So then he says "So why'd you sex the sex?" I used to sex the guy, he was sexing, but I had to do a sex. Now I might not be able to sex that well, but I am quite sure I sex better than him. I just thought 'sex' and I would have sex, but my sex was sexy.
I go to wank right after my wank lessons, so I take my wank with me, cause there's wank before wank where I can wank without bothering anyone. This wank came to wank and he hadn't been there in a long time; he wank, but wank every few months/years. I was wank my wank after class and he sat down opposite me and was kinda wank, but I was wank and not wank. I asked him what he wank and he was like 'I can usually wank on the wank... Can I see wank. So, wank person I am, I let him wank. He starts wank the wank really wank; I was surprised he didn't wank any. He then proceeds to wank me something. I was just kinda wank open-mouthed. Then he asked me if I had wank at my wank. I said wank, he wank, and I told him it was kinda wank to wank something so wank if you can't wank it and have no intention of learning how to. So then he says "So why'd you wank the wank?" I used to wank the guy, he was wank, but I had to do a wank. Now I might not be able to wank that well, but I am quite sure I wank better than him. I just thought 'wank' and I would have wank, but my wank was wank.
I go to right after my lessons, so I take my with me, cause there's before where I can without bothering anyone. This came to and he hadn't been there in a long time; he, but every few months/years. I was my after class and he sat down opposite me and was kinda, but I was and not. I asked him what he and he was like 'I can usually on the ...Can I see
. So, person I am, I let him. He starts the really;
Quote by CFH82
I go to Penis right after my Penis lessons, so I take my Penis with me, cause there's Penis before Penis where I can Fap without bothering anyone. This Penis came to Penis and he hadn't been there in a long time; he Penis, but Penis every few months/years. I was Penis my Penis after class and he sat down opposite me and was kinda Penis, but I was Penis and not Penis, I asked him what he Penis and he was like 'I can usually Penis on the Penis...Can I see
Penis. So, Penis person I am, I let him Penis. He starts Penis the Penis really Penis;

Yay originality

Lol, you said "fap".

/7/rR
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
I go to bed right after my eating lessons, so I take my clothes with me, cause there's food before dinner where I can eat without bothering anyone. This man came to town and he hadn't been there in a long time; he died but died every few months/years. I was dying my food after class and he sat down opposite me and was kinda pedophile-y, but I was over 9000 and not dinner. I asked him what he eats and he was like 'I can usually eat on the floor...Can I see
Spaceballs. So, sexy person I am, I let him die. He starts roflling the hard really amirite

This is how you complete a mad lib outside of The Pit...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.