I know this is about to sound bloggish, but I feel incredibly...guilty for doing this...

I have a senior friend who graduated (i'm a junior) and for his senior trip he decided to backpack Europe with some friends. Well, couple days ago he sent me a text reading "DUDE DEATH MAGNETIC IS OUT ALREADY HERE!" I quickly sent back "OMFG GET ME COPY NAOW". He never sent a reply...

And now FedEx pulled up to my house and gave me a small package...

I went into the house and ripped it open to find Death Magnetic laying in the package remnants. I opened it in amazement, and found a sticky note on the cover booklet: "Now we're even. You owe me $20 when I get back."

So now i'm sitting here in Houston, Texas, thinking "Holy crap...I may be the first person to have a legit copy of this in the USA..." And now I feel dirty that I can't share it with you all...

But rest assured, it is FANTASTIC, and I can't wait to discuss it with all of you.
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Now you can join the millions that have illegally downloaded it in listening.

Also: Congrats.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
ok?

i can guarantee you that you're not the first person in the U.S. to listen to it...

they had a release party for it on the radio last night. i've heard the whole thing already too.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
I thought the death magnet he was talking about was the Large Hadron Collider. What a disapointing story.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Tom_hatton
No it isn't.

Quote by Trefellin
It's crap.

Quote by FireandFlames
eh... Metallica died with Cliff.

Pft.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Dude Death Magnetic?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Didn't you read the sticky?

*reported*

Sorry but JEBUS READ THE DAMN STICKIES!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Jericho114
I thought the death magnet he was talking about was the Large Hadron Collider. What a disapointing story.

awesome! enjoy your booklet art! I can't wait to buy my copy so i can read all the cool stuff and then not listen to the music because i've already heard it twenty times.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Found this on SS.org haha

Its pretty accurate.

I'd have to put a large part of it down to Hetfields awful lyrics on the new album aswell.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Ah, it's the new Metallica album.

I thought it was called Don't Download This or some shit.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Quote by Snap017
I know this is about to sound bloggish, but I feel incredibly...guilty for doing this...

I have a senior friend who graduated (i'm a junior) and for his senior trip he decided to backpack Europe with some friends. Well, couple days ago he sent me a text reading "DUDE DEATH MAGNETIC IS OUT ALREADY HERE!" I quickly sent back "OMFG GET ME COPY NAOW". He never sent a reply...

And now FedEx pulled up to my house and gave me a small package...

I went into the house and ripped it open to find Death Magnetic laying in the package remnants. I opened it in amazement, and found a sticky note on the cover booklet: "Now we're even. You owe me $20 when I get back."

So now i'm sitting here in Houston, Texas, thinking "Holy crap...I may be the first person to have a legit copy of this in the USA..." And now I feel dirty that I can't share it with you all...

But rest assured, it is FANTASTIC, and I can't wait to discuss it with all of you.

That's not what 'we're even' means.

But congrats!

EDIT: Didn't realize Reva reported it. Mods, please don't bust me for posting in a reported thread!
Last edited by Tire Me. at Sep 5, 2008,
Quote by La Qotsa
Ah, it's the new Metallica album.

I thought it was called Don't Download This or some shit.

But seriously now: No more posting in this thread! It was reported by reva, plus if you people actually read the stickies, you would know that talking about the new Metallica album is restricted to only the Metallica thread! How hard is that to understand?