I believe both of these are RG570's.

1. http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=174616966

2. http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=174085218

Would someone be able to confirm that for me or tell me what questions I can ask to confirm it? As the sellers aren't too sure what they're even selling.
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Its answered on the page if you scroll down... And if the guy just looks on the back of the neck it should say what it is... It does on my Rg anyway
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
well they look like Rg570's but you'd have to look at the serial # or if the model # is printed on the guitar
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
The black one is a 570. The blue one is most likely a 270.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
The black one is a 570. The blue one is most likely a 270.
It says made in Japan though. Were there any low end guitars made in Japan?
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Quote by mitch311
It says made in Japan though. Were there any low end guitars made in Japan?
None.

It's not made in Japan. That's an ILT trem there on it, the pickups look like powersounds, and everything points to it being a Korean RG270 in Jewel Blue.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
None.

It's not made in Japan. That's an ILT trem there on it, the pickups look like powersounds, and everything points to it being a Korean RG270 in Jewel Blue.

+1

pifty knows his stuff.