Colbert
208 61%
Stewart
101 30%
Russell What the f*ck!?
31 9%
Voters: 340.
Page 1 of 3
Colbert is way funnier Stewart is a Douche.

Poll on its way
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
John Stewart made Colbert.

I like the Daily show better really. Both are amazing though. This is like choosing between two friends or something.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
I hate colbert he's so annoying

i find Stewart the funniest of all the shows, Conan is up there though. Colbert is always yelling and stuff, Stewart is a more sophisticated humour IMO
Fuck you, 66.67% of voters. Stewart is hilarious. Colbert is funny, but Stewart wins hands down.
Although they are two different styles, Stewart does commentary, while Colbert is more satirical.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
They are different. Colbert is more on the ridiculous side, and although he used to be my favorite, these days I prefer Stewart.
I prefer Colbert, but in no way Stewart outdated, annoying or of less quality.
I personally could never get into Stewart. I like Colbert though. A lot of it depends on your taste in comedy though, so people like "wtf290" should go cry to their mother instead of acting cool and sophistimacated online with their opinion.
Stewart is only funny in the way that dumbasses think that they'll look dumb if they don't laugh at his retarded "jokes."

Colbert knows he's being ridiculous. Thus he rock teh house.
Quote by HighPotency
I personally could never get into Stewart. I like Colbert though. A lot of it depends on your taste in comedy though, so people like "wtf290" should go cry to their mother instead of acting cool and sophistimacated online with their opinion.

Even though I provided an acurate description of the difference in the styles, thereby adding to the conversation?
Or I suppose I could just take what you said as exactly what I said - an opinion.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Colbert got my respect for ripping the shit out of Bush at the 2006 Press dinner at the White House. If you haven't seen it, DDOOOOO IIIIITTTTT.
Both are AMAZING.

Stewart is funny, screw you guys.

But Colbert has made me laugh a lot more.
Quote by merfsullivan
Stewart is only funny in the way that dumbasses think that they'll look dumb if they don't laugh at his retarded "jokes."

Colbert knows he's being ridiculous. Thus he rock teh house.

Also known as observational comedy?
wasnt this here yesterday?
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
i used to like colbert more but am getting sort of tired of his screaming and ridiculousness so i perfer the slightly more intelectual daily show right now. both are wonderful though.
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
Quote by tooliscool
Colbert got my respect for ripping the shit out of Bush at the 2006 Press dinner at the White House. If you haven't seen it, DDOOOOO IIIIITTTTT.

Probably the only reason people like him so much more than Jon Stewart, no offense to his fans. I like both, although I watch Colbert more than Stewart. I find Colbert is a lot more over the top than Stewart, which is a very prevalent trend in today's comedy artists (a la Dane Cook, whom I despise).
i think stewart is a decent "comedian" but colbert wins hands down

his show is major lulz like when Rush came on and the cameraman wouldnt go to break lol
I'm Steve
i love the daily show, used to love colbert, but that act got old reaaaaaaaaallly fast.
"I should have gotten a Zune. It cant kill me. OR DO ANYTHING ELSE."

LMAO, it was sooo funny.
thats one of my favorite moments on that show next to the episodes with Peter Frampton and Rush

MC name = Bearrorism
Stewart is a great stand up comedian in addition to having a better show.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I prefer John Stewart. I never really got into Colbert, I've tried watching his show but never really found it funny, though I did like his iPhone sketch. Stewart's interviews are better, his jokes come in a at a proper time, but I feel Colbert tries to force his jokes in and it takes away from the interviewee.
They both have very different styles, but if I had to choose...

Colbert, simply because he's more satirical and over-the-top. Both are funny in their own rights. Colbert has simply made me laugh more.
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Quote by Austin_Scharosc
Colbert is way funnier Stewart is a Douche.

I agree.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Righto. You're officially the best person ever.
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

SSBB FC: 0645 - 5498 - 0197
It frustrates me that I'm probably too late, but there was a thread on this yesterday. Search bar moron.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
It frustrates me that I'm probably too late, but there was a thread on this yesterday. Search bar moron.

The person who made the thread about this yesterday didn't use the bar either :/

MC name = Bearrorism
My aunt works for Colbert, she's an associate director. This means that i get FREE tickets to see the show.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Quote by Gargantuan
The person who made the thread about this yesterday didn't use the bar either :/

Two wrongs don't make a right, TS my boy.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by jwizzle5786
I prefer John Stewart. I never really got into Colbert, I've tried watching his show but never really found it funny, though I did like his iPhone sketch. Stewart's interviews are better, his jokes come in a at a proper time, but I feel Colbert tries to force his jokes in and it takes away from the interviewee.

i feel like colberts style is more of a cult following really, his audience laughs when its funny yes, but they also do ANYTHING he tells them to. For me hes way to over the top.
John has a much better personality and his interviews can be both meaningful and funny.

colbert just makes fun of everything
Colbert is funnier but Stewart is a better news source even though its a comedy show. Colbert FTW
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by Sonicxlover
Two wrongs don't make a right, TS my boy.

Yelling search bar doesn't either.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Page 1 of 3