Title says it all.

I need some sort of a video lesson for Pull Harder on the strings of Your Martyr. None of the tabs on the site are doing it for me.

I pretty much got everything solidly except for the chorus (just the part where it starts "It's our curse, that makes this world so hopeless". More or less during the clean vocals part) and the solo.

I've looked everywhere but unlike in the past I really am getting NOWHERE with this. AT ALL.

Help?
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
Go nuts and listen closely. You'll get it.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
Go nuts and listen closely. You'll get it.

Well the solo I realized I g2 put more time into it.

The main part that's making me want to kill myself is the the little fast part of the chorus when Matt sings "It's our curse, that makes this world so hopeless"

It doesn't sound right AT ALL on my guitar. I always keep in in drop d so it can't be the tuning. Even when I play it really slow it doesn't sound right. I can't really play it fast because I have no clue how the heck to play it.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
have you looked up tabs for it? I normally distrust tabs, but if it's something I can't get with my ear, I'll reference a few different ones. I'm sure a ton of Trivium fanbois have tabbed out that song already. :p
Guitar Pro? It's worth the $60, very much so...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Guitar Pro? It's worth BEING FREE THANKS TO TORRENTS, very much so...

fixed
second that
My Gear...
Fender Deluxe Fat Strat
Fernandes Retrorocket
Epiphone G400
Blackstar HT-5c
Blackstar HT Club 40
Well... it's worth the space on your PC/Mac...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I use tux guitar.

Well I've accepted the fact that I'll have to find another means of finding out wtf is wrong with the chorus part I'm stuck on.

But I'm doing really well with the solo now.

The only part I'm really having trouble with are some of the fast parts. Particularly the triplets (I believe that's the term for it maybe. idk syn gates used that to explain his Scream solo one time). So right now I'm practicing that hard. Otherwise no other problems with this song.

Really want to do this for the school talent show (which I have no clue when it is). This is one of my favorite songs as well.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
groups of threes, maybe (although they are triplets of a different sort)?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden