ok so we finally moved our big screen downstairs, and decided to try out the HD from our 360. so we plug it in and all, and we get a split vertical screen, with identical images on either side of a 1-2" black bar. we've tried to change the screen settings from the console, but all the other settings make it completely un-viewable. i dont know if there is something silly i am missing (im not so good with operating HD), or if there is something just wrong with the ports/cables. im currently checking microsofts page, but as per usual, they cant help with anything remotely close to their products problems.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Using an HDMI cable?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
idk, like i said, im completely oblivious to HD terminology/setup...i just plug the cables into the same colored ports

but im using the red/blue/green ones that already come pre-attached to the xbox video output cable..the one that splits away form the yellor/white/red part.

the Xbox 360™ Component HD AV Cable methinks
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Last edited by shadowsoldier08 at Sep 5, 2008,
I think it is related to the TV, not the Xbox...you probably just have Picture in Picture or something turned on.
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo