The Karvid approves
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
just a guess, but it might have to do something with when one of them lost his mind.
Yeah Brian Wilson was a Schitzo and these douchebags are labeling him as possessed and their music as evil.
Quote by PedroLesPaulVM
http://www.amazon.com/Beach-Boys-Satan/dp/B001DGFGQI

The Beach Boys and the Satan???

Thoughts please...

This book is about Charles manson and his relastionship with the beach boys or one of them I think. All I know is there was some sort of connection between him and the beach boys.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Quote by PedroLesPaulVM
Yeah Brian Wilson was a Schitzo and these douchebags are labeling him as possessed and their music as evil.

wtf? i wasnt saying that at all

i thought it was a name he came up with during the time he was kinda iffy. He named pet sounds didnt he
Its a fact that Brian was schizophrenic, he wrote a book about it. I just have a problem with a person with mental illness being labeled evil.
Quote by Slanderous666
This book is about Charles manson and his relastionship with the beach boys or one of them I think. All I know is there was some sort of connection between him and the beach boys.

I think Charles Manson hated one of them because they stole (or Charles Manson claimed they stole) a song that Manson wrote.
Saint Louis Blues
Ah would make sense. Wikipedia just states manson was associated with one of the beach boys.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni