Hi guys =) Back again. So, TBP is finally done with all of our recording. And now we have mastered versions of our songs. Please check them out and tell me what you think! Right now, there are only 3 of 5 songs on the myspace. This will change in a couple weeks so, check back if you want! Since these are mastered now, we won't be able to change anything but, we would still love your feedback none the less!

http://www.myspace.com/thebreakingpattern

thankyousomuch
<3
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Last edited by jasonmetal love at Sep 6, 2008,
This is all really high quality, was this done in a studio? I went on there only to listen to one song and got sucked into all 3. Goodbye to bellingham is my favorite, the piano in it, just fits perfectly. I'll be sure to check back when you have the rest of the ep up
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by leftybassdude
This is all really high quality, was this done in a studio? I went on there only to listen to one song and got sucked into all 3. Goodbye to bellingham is my favorite, the piano in it, just fits perfectly. I'll be sure to check back when you have the rest of the ep up

Hello! Yes, we spent about every single day in August at the studio recording these. We think they came out really well and we <3 the songs. I'm glad you like them! Thank you for listening.
Portugal. The Man »–