Poll: Do you think you've ever been in love?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you think you've ever been in love?
Yes; I'm under 16
32 11%
No; I'm under 16
49 17%
Yes; I'm 16-18
78 27%
No; I'm 16-18
57 20%
Yes; I'm 18-21
45 15%
No; I'm 18-21
23 8%
Yes; I'm over 21.
4 1%
No; I'm over 21.
4 1%
Voters: 292.
Page 1 of 2
Poll coming up with a slight twist. May be interesting.

I've been in several relationships, two of them lasting over a year, one of which nearly lasted two years. I'd say I was at the time, but only for convenience. I don't think I was really to be frank, but meh. 18 this month.

Vote accordingly to the poll.
Nope. I have been attracted, admired, and lusted before!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I think I am. 17 this month and been with the same girl for just over 2 years now.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
I have a girlfriend, and I feel like I'm love, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm only 16, so people keep on telling me it's ridiculous to be in love at my age.
Yes i am

19 and been with my girl for 3 and half years now
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
16 been with her about a year no.Im 100% sure im in love.It feels like our love deserves more then a year though that like we love eachother like its been 10 years.
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
It's absurd to say a person can't fall in love at X age, because it varies from person to person; first time I fell in love, and yes, I know it was love, was when I was 15.

BTW is the pole, our age, and whether we have been? Or our age when we first fell in love?
Cause it seems like your asking: "Hey UG how old are you? Btw have you ever been in love?"
Quote by MiG_853
It's absurd to say a person can't fall in love at X age, because it varies from person to person; first time I fell in love, and yes, I know it was love, was when I was 15.

BTW is the pole, our age, and whether we have been? Or our age when we first fell in love?
Cause it seems like your asking: "Hey UG how old are you? Btw have you ever been in love?"

'I'm' seems to imply present tense last time I remember.
Quote by Craigo
I say this without a hint of doubt of your relationship, but, wise words

Why thank you yeah I know what you mean, anything could happen I guess!
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by Craigo
'I'm' seems to imply present tense last time I remember.

He has a point, though. It probably would have been best to ask the age when you first fell in love.
I am, but she isn't
Well, she is too, but not the same "kind" of love

Oh well, it is the closest thing I've had to a relationship
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Yeah I've been in love. It was good at the time. I don't honestly miss it though. I certainly don't miss the women I've loved.
16, yes, and I've been in several relationships, I loved one of them for sure, I'm still not sure whether one of them from a year ago was real love or not.
I don't think it was really love, but I liked her very much.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
im 17 and have been with my girlfriend 5 years so I'd say its love.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
its like Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
Gonna grab some afternoon delight.
My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right.
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night.
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.
And you know the night is always gonna be there any way.

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight.

Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite
Looking forward to a little afternoon delight.
Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite
And the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting.

Started out this morning feeling so polite
I always though a fish could not be caught who wouldn't bite
But you've got some bait a waitin' and I think I might try nibbling
A little afternoon delight.

Please be waiting for me baby when I come around.
We could make a lot of lovin' 'for the sun goes down.

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight
HAVE A NICE DAY!
Quote by Tom_hatton
I'm 16, and no. I had girlfriends, but I've never loved any of them.

Boi be a playa.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
I'm completely in love with my girlfriend. We've been together 8 months. I'm 16 years old. It annoys me when people say things like "you're too young to love" or "you don't know what love is". How do they know how I feel?
Language is the heart's lament, a weak attempt to circumvent the loneliness inherent in the search for permanence.
Everyone thinks they are when they are in a relationship. Hell, I thought I was for a short time during my last relationship, it was convenient; she said she loved me, I said it back. f**ked if she did though, and I realised shortly after that I wasn't.

Wow. Re-reading that I realise how "bah humbuggish" I sound
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
yea...deeply in love with an english girl...
now that i think about it, i was never in love when i thought i was with my ex's.
i'm 19 btw.
--gear--

Yamaha C5 L Grand Piano

Fender Custom Telecaster HH Flamed Maple Top

Marshall MG100HDFX

Dunlop Cry Baby

Digitech Distortion Factory

Pianists F.T.W.
My first relationships never amounted to much. I liked them, they liked me, etc... We had fun, got a little physical, etc... But I didn't ever tell them I loved them, and I didn't feel I needed to, cause I didn't love them.

Then...this one girl comes along. We meet in person, but most of our relationship initially developed over IM conversations. I got to know her that way really well. When I finally asked her out, I just knew something was different, but still, that wasn't love.

About 2 months later, I distinctly remember kissing her and realized that she was definitely something special and something different. At that point she said "whatcha thinkin bout" in this really cute voice. And I told her "alot." Then we proceeded to make a joke about me debating whether it was 1 word or 2. Then she said "what are you really thinkin bout?" and I told her I was thinking I loved her. And she said that she was thinkin that too.

But I didn't really know what I had said. About a week or two later I left town for about a week and a half. She talked to me everyday, sent me e-mails, cute pictures, all that jazz. I realized that she was the most special girl I'd met to this day. And I realized what I was missing being away from her. In all, I finally realized what love was. And ever since then I've been in love with her....even though things are a little undesirable between us since I moved away, I still love her. And I know that it's real love...not some illusion of lust.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
[quote="'[Arran"]']I'm completely in love with my girlfriend. We've been together 8 months. I'm 16 years old. It annoys me when people say things like "you're too young to love" or "you don't know what love is". How do they know how I feel?
did you/the majority of kids understand reproduction when you/they were 5?

then it's a fair assumption to say that kids aged 5 do not know where babies come from.

did/do you really understand what love is at age 12? it's such a complex thing that it's difficult to believe that young teens understand what it means. Most people realise when they get older that what they thought was love at the time was nothing more than lust or liking them as a close friend i.e. as someone you're comfortable being around all the time. so they make the assumption that young teens are making the same mistakes they did.

add in the fact that teenager's hormones are so out of whack you might as well be on several mind altering drugs and you have reasonable grounds to think that young people don't know what they're talking about when they say they're in love.

Quote by JordantheAxe
im 17 and have been with my girlfriend 5 years so I'd say its love.
this'll sound cynical, that's because it is, but how do you know it's love? you haven't been without your girlfriend while you've been able to think and act rationally/understand the consequence of your actions.

it's the only thing you've ever know so you really can't say for sure that it is love. how can you know what something is if you don't know what it isn't? do you understand what I'm trying to say? because I don't (I really should get some sleep. I'll read this 2moro and think to myself 'why didn't I just say x instead?)
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Im too busy not being in love.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
there's a rush when i see my man everyday and i get to hold him so close to me. he's so kind to me, but very fun other times. he's the one i want to marry.

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Quote by National_Anthem
I have a girlfriend, and I feel like I'm love, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm only 16, so people keep on telling me it's ridiculous to be in love at my age.

thats ridiculous dude
ridiculous
Possibly. I thought I loved a girl, and I have yet to feel so passionately about another person, but that was a long time ago and I was young, so I can't really say for sure.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Page 1 of 2