Page 1 of 2
right.. I used to have confidence troubles with talking to girls, and I still do at some points. But now I am starting to be able to talk to girls, but theres to be a problem. all my conversations are really shit and shallow. and i dont have any close female friends. yes you can flame me, but pit, could you give me advice on how to get into deeper conversations, and get some close friends that are girls??

Edit: new question on page 3.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Last edited by will123456789 at Sep 6, 2008,
Give examples of what the current conversation topics are like? Too vague.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
why would you want to talk to girls? why would you want any close female friends?!!!

i havent had a chick in 17 and a half yrs, and apart from being very bitter and cynical. im perfectly fine!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Just... talk to them. I dunno man, it depends on the situation that you're in.

Quote by thedudemeister
I havent had a chick in 17 and a half yrs, and apart from being very bitter and cynical. im perfectly fine!!!

Debateable.
Quote by will123456789
right.. I used to have confidence troubles with talking to girls, and I still do at some points. But now I am starting to be able to talk to girls, but theres to be a problem. all my conversations are really shit and shallow. and i dont have any close female friends. yes you can flame me, but pit, could you give me advice on how to get into deeper conversations, and get some close friends that are girls??

just be yourself, I get points with ladies by making myself look like an idiot for comedy (:shrug I wouldn't suggest doing it, just be yourself, and if they don't like you, f**k them

P.S. relationship thread, not that I care or anything

EDIT: eh maybe not...sorry TS
Just act normal as you do with male friends, and try and show your more sensitive side a little bit. Seems to have got me some great close girl mates.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
The idea is to be friends with the girl since 3rd grade. That helped me. Sure, I was stuck in the friendzone, but she's a really close friend whom I have deep conversations with. Basically, just get to know the person: her likes/dislikes, hobbies, her friends, views on a few topics... um... introduce her to UG?

Typical UG answers will be posted before and after my response so I won't do it myself.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by thedudemeister
why would you want to talk to girls? why would you want any close female friends?!!!

i havent had a chick in 17 and a half yrs, and apart from being very bitter and cynical. im perfectly fine!!!

That's kinda sad/pathetic..
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Give examples of what the current conversation topics are like? Too vague.

well it always seems to be like about.. I dunno talking about random shit, but not actually getting to know the girls. also I always seem to have to have another guy there to aid my confidence, even if there not in the conversation. and at times I can be really funny so I use that, but still dont get to know the girls very well.. and I just need to know how to step it up to the next level.

just a few of my fans..

Quote by DiMeTiMe

He might just be taking the piss, son.

Quote by Karvid
um... introduce her to UG?

Lord no
Last edited by webbtje at Sep 5, 2008,
Quote by DiMeTiMe

i know.

Quote by webbtje
He might just be taking the piss, son.

Lord no

and lol, i wasnt taking the piss
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Ummm...can you get me guys friends?
Honestly, just talk to girls that you either would like to date or look like they could be your friend and you have things in common with.
Ask them what kind of music they like or something..
I think I have, just HAVE to quote the In Betweeners now.

Yay! Friend! *thumbs up*
Quote by will123456789
well it always seems to be like about.. I dunno talking about random shit, but not actually getting to know the girls. also I always seem to have to have another guy there to aid my confidence, even if there not in the conversation. and at times I can be really funny so I use that, but still dont get to know the girls very well.. and I just need to know how to step it up to the next level.

just ask them about themselves, even if you're really not confident, act like you are, then true confidence will come over time, now when I talk to girls, it's like not a big deal, when last year it would be like the scariest s*** ever, just get used to talking to girls, I guess
Quote by will123456789

Sometimes random crap is helpful, actually. It'll inevitably lead to inside jokes, which can be used as serious conversation starters. Also, girls love inside jokes for some reason...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
I just start by talking about something I know they like.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by webbtje

Lord no

Thanks for not giving credit to me...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by Powerhouse
Dick in a box.

Never fails.

true
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
they're supposed to be shallow. u have deep conversations with ur girlfriend. if u have deep conversations with girls u r trying to get with, u have just dropped ur guard. thats what is supposed to happen in a relationship. u accept the person's ways in a relationship, u can talk about meaningful stuff, listen to their opinions. single u show a different side of u. the side that gets u laid.

philosophy wont get u laid.
Quote by TSmitty6
they're supposed to be shallow. u have deep conversations with ur girlfriend. if u have deep conversations with girls u r trying to get with, u have just dropped ur guard. thats what is supposed to happen in a relationship. u accept the person's ways in a relationship, u can talk about meaningful stuff, listen to their opinions. single u show a different side of u. the side that gets u laid.

philosophy wont get u laid.

Woah, woah, woah!

No.
EWWWW

You like girls?

Gross.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
mhm ever noticed that idiot jock that u always wonder wtf! hes even more shallow than me! and hes getting all teh wimmonez!!!!! >.<
the trick is to trumpet urself like your the shit. keep ur chin up (not too much xD) and be completely confident in yourself. then things will prolly fall in place for ya :P
Quote by noname666
just ask them about themselves, even if you're really not confident, act like you are, then true confidence will come over time, now when I talk to girls, it's like not a big deal, when last year it would be like the scariest s*** ever, just get used to talking to girls, I guess

i know what you mean. from this time last year, I've come on loads, but I now just want to step it up.. seeings that i can actually talk to them as apposed to staying quiet in the corner..
Quote by Karvid
Sometimes random crap is helpful, actually. It'll inevitably lead to inside jokes, which can be used as serious conversation starters. Also, girls love inside jokes for some reason...

I do have some private jokes with some girls.. especially this one girl which i have this big crew thing all from a shitty joke.. I need to pull that one out of the bag more.

just a few of my fans..

Make small meaningless talk to get phone numbers or secure a time when you can be alone. When you're together on a date or something and she brings "heavier" stuff up, then talk about it.

Girls want a guy to bring fun into their lives. Once you show her that you know how to have a good time, revealing your "brainier" side will turn you into a real catch for her.
In the Oven:

18 Watt!
Could I make a guess and say that you want to make close friends that are girls because you want to eventually bone them? If you are, don't disguise it as that to us. BTW, this is not saying I don't do the same thing but I have two different categories, close friends and 'interests', and they are clearly separated, so which one are you truly after?

In terms of conversation with girls, honestly just talk to them like you do with guys. Most girls these days are more open to conversation and are becoming much more like guys these days in the way that they act towards the opposite sex. Honestly, it really shouldn't be any different, so maybe as a pointer, you should stop separating male from female and just be yourself. When it comes down to it, we're both people.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Important point: You can't force friendships. If you're interested in a girl, talk to her, do whatever you want, but ask yourself, "Would I go to same lengths to get a guy friend?" If the answer is no, you most likely want sex or bragging rights. If you're honestly looking to make friends with girls, do what you did with all your close guy friends. If you're looking for a girlfriend, then that's different.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by Vader, Darth
Become evil.
Don a kick-ass suit.
Let the ladies come to you.

It's true
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
seriously just be yourself.... well, be yourself without the dead baby jokes. it takes a special woman to laugh at those.
Quote by Vader, Darth
Become evil.
Don a kick-ass suit.
Let the ladies come to you.

If they don't use your badass Force powers to choke them.
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
Quote by IncubusMan999
Could I make a guess and say that you want to make close friends that are girls because you want to eventually bone them? If you are, don't disguise it as that to us. BTW, this is not saying I don't do the same thing but I have two different categories, close friends and 'interests', and they are clearly separated, so which one are you truly after?

In terms of conversation with girls, honestly just talk to them like you do with guys. Most girls these days are more open to conversation and are becoming much more like guys these days in the way that they act towards the opposite sex. Honestly, it really shouldn't be any different, so maybe as a pointer, you should stop separating male from female and just be yourself. When it comes down to it, we're both people.

tbh i dunno.. but the way i am going i'm not gonna get any action wether it be talking, or bone-ing.. also I know i shouldn't split boys and girls up.. but in my head it is really hard not to.. and thinking about how i got my guy friends: one of my best mates is by being in nearly all the same classes as him.. so maybe if i make friends and start to sit with girls in my classes as aposed to having a laugh with the lads.. and it will be awkward at first, but it is with lads aswell, i just seem to have a confident air with lads, and i should just that with girls.. which i do at times, increasingly more!
tbh I think i should stop caring about awkward silences, if its awkward, its ****ing awkward, just think of something to say.. it doesnt have to be cool. tbh, I think I've answered my questions myself, but advice is still welcome please, I need all that i can get!
Edit: and lol to the kick ass suit shit.. i may have to try it..
and I will just be myself... if thats an unconfident fag, then thats unconfident fag, at least its me.. but i think my true confident self comes out with guys, and will come out with the femmes!(and does with some) huh!

just a few of my fans..

Last edited by will123456789 at Sep 5, 2008,
trust me, dont waste time on this.. dnt make girls ur priority, ul get better at talking with grls with time, itl come naturaly.. for now enjoy other stuff than girls( and i dont mean guys) , coz when a girl steps in ur life, ul never have a moment of peace..

girls are overrated, FAP more
DO

THE ACOUSTIC

Dreaming his way to victory
Page 1 of 2