View poll results: Which would you choose
Warm beer for 20$
12 33%
Cold beer for 25$
24 67%
Voters: 36.
pay 20 dollars for a case of warm beer

or 5 dollars more for a case of cold beer
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
I would rather have you post a difficult choice that I would need to think about.
Actually, no, it's funnier this way.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
refrigerate the warm case? this is an obvious choice.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
can I put the warm beer in the freezer before i drink it
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
It depends on the situation. At the supermarket when I can just take it home and put it in the fridge? Fine, I'll take the warm. At the beach? Cold please.

$5 is nothing.
You save 5 bucks! By the time you by four cases you'll have enough saved for another.
Quote by dubstar92
can I put the warm beer in the freezer before i drink it

ya but its sometimes just such a bitch waiting like 2 hours for it to cool down. ( which is obviously what im doing right now )
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by smb
It depends on the situation. At the supermarket when I can just take it home and put it in the fridge? Fine, I'll take the warm. At the beach? Cold please.

$5 is nothing.

Pretty much this
Quote by deadmansdiary
ya but its sometimes just such a bitch waiting like 2 hours for it to cool down. ( which is obviously what im doing right now )

A couple beers in the freezer doesn't take 2 hours to cool down. Unless your freezer is broken.

The warm beer is obviously the best choice given the fact you can refrigerate it.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
A couple beers in the freezer doesn't take 2 hours to cool down. Unless your freezer is broken.

The warm beer is obviously the best choice given the fact you can refrigerate it.

ya but a full case inside a box takes a while. im on about an hour and fifteen now and its just starting to get a bit cold.
Quote by deadmansdiary
ya but a full case inside a box takes a while. im on about an hour and fifteen now and its just starting to get a bit cold.

Take a couple out of the box and put them in the freezer around other frozen items (Veggies work good). Then put the rest in the fridge. By the time you finish the couple cold ones in the freezer the rest should be good to go.

Plus now you have 5 extra dollars to buy some munch or something.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Take a couple out of the box and put them in the freezer around other frozen items (Veggies work good). Then put the rest in the fridge. By the time you finish the couple cold ones in the freezer the rest should be good to go.

Plus now you have 5 extra dollars to buy some munch or something.

ya i just did that at around the hour mark. so a few of them should be pretty cold by now i just dont wanna open the freezer too much checking.
Dude, who gives a shit about $5, i want my ****ing beer cold!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM