Well, this may not be so much guitar gear, but it is building stuff! I know a lot of you guys are good at stuff like this, so I want your help.

My electronics teacher asked me to find some projects for the other kids to do this is year (I guess I pwn @ elec!) so I was wondering if you guys had any cool grade 10 lvl projects to recommend?

Last year we started stuff like LED ciruits and really simple stuff. Then we built an FM reciever and other stuff.

Mostly we make thing with around 10 - 30 components, and simple diagrams and w/e. This year our first project is an Amplifier, and we don't have anything else planned.

This stuff doesn't have to be guitar related. Actually it probably shouldn't, cause no one has guitars in that class. So any sorta simple stuff you guys can think of would be great.

Thanks.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
hmm.....

1-Students=free labour
2-Simple circuit experience
3-TUBESCREAMER building
4-????
5-Profit!

:p
Gear:
ESP LTD EC1000
Douglas Spad (Alder) [ custom wired with EMG and Passives ] : Kramer Striker FR424SM
Line 6 POD X3Live : Digitech Rp80 : Tascam US144
Kustom Sound (crappy ass) solid state amp
Old Steel String Acoustic (some local company)
I second the theramin idea.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
Radio Shack (back in the old days), used to sell loads of build-it-yourself kits.
Perhaps check Frys or some other electronics store and see what kind of kits they have?
How about a TV?

Theremin sounds awfully cool though.