Am i allergic to chocolate?

Because everytime i eat some chocolate(rich chocolate, like M&M's or a Hershey's bar) i start sneezing. And it's right when i start eating it, i sneeze for 4-5 times, then i get over it. But it's weird.

What would this be called?
O O

___
If you were allergic to chocolate your throat would start itching and you'd probably get hives.
Quote by MetalMegaMan
make it smaller then maybe i'll consider.

Quote by metaldud536
Love is when she trades you her holographic Blastoise for your Kakuna that's half bent on one corner.

Quote by faultyy
Stick it it my rump
Yeah man people with food alergies can die if they eat what there alergic to and don't get treatment......
Quote by noname666
AIDs

/typical pit answer

uuummmm.... coincidence?

It's definately not a coincidence... because everytime i take that first bite, i get this weird sensation and then it feels like i just sniffed a bunch of pollen, then i sneeze like crazy for a few seconds. The it's over and i can enjoy my chocolate.
O O

___
Quote by noname666
AIDs

/typical pit answer

uuummmm.... coincidence?

Both..AIDS and a total coincidence at the same time
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.
When orally ingesting something, the allergen doesn't cause sneezing.

Edit: just read your last post and I think even you know that it's not an allergy. If it were it wouldn't just STOP if you kept on eating chocolate.
i sneeze if i eat a mint or anything with a strong mint flavour... like mint flavoured chocolate. Also, i sneeze when i take medicine. It's not a big deal, just something that happens... Well i'm pretty sure it's not. I'm not dead yet, am i?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
Quote by TheBax
It's definately not a coincidence... because everytime i take that first bite, i get this weird sensation and then it feels like i just sniffed a bunch of pollen, then i sneeze like crazy for a few seconds. The it's over and i can enjoy my chocolate.

OK So what is the problem again?????? Seems fine if you can enjoy it...just blow off the sneeze...unless of course you die...
if it's only the first time i'd say at one point it was a coincidence but then you decided that it wasn't so now you di it everytime. Opposite of the placebo effect.
Fett does this.

Except he loves chocolate.

And I always keep a little dish of M & M's in my control room. And then that little twat comes in there complaining about about some crap, and lounging all over the place, and starts eating my M & M's and then he starts sneezing all over the place while I'm trying to do something.

It. pisses. me. off.
Quote by masterohumans
if it's only the first time i'd say at one point it was a coincidence but then you decided that it wasn't so now you di it everytime. Opposite of the placebo effect.

That seems kind of logical... but the thing is, i don't really "expect" it... so i don't see how that would work.

And to everyone saying stuff like i'm asking if i'm about to die or something... i'm NOT worried about dying... i'd just like to know what the heck is going on. Or at least what the medical term for this would be... if there even IS one.
O O

___
Maybe you're allegeric to something in the wrapper?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
I think we need one UGer in the pit whos a doctor. All these threads that are medical questions are so pointless.
its called the sniffles
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
You probably have Anorectal atresia.

EDIT: are you using your ass to eat the chocolate?
two and a half men.
Dude, you have chocolate-flavored sneezes. You now have the power to attract any woman simply by sneezing on them. Congrats.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by ToastYerLicks
Dude, you have chocolate-flavored sneezes. You now have the power to attract any woman simply by sneezing on them. Congrats.

yeahhhh.... that doesn't work.

Trust me.
O O

___