Page 1 of 2
drink more it'll make you feel better. i usually feel depressed because i have nothing to do. who knows maybe you will be an architect someday. look on the bright side at least you have your health unless you keep drinking lol
I can't see what I want to do with my life. I'm not bothered though, I have two years of college to figure that out.
Get off your ass, go to a community college till you have decent grades and apply to a school and become the architect you want to be. No one is going to hand you a job while you sit on your ass.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Nah, I'm doing great. I'm about to go out and skate and have some fun in a few minutes. You should too.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I'm not in college, can't hack it, and it's hell trying to find a job.

This is what guitar is for, well, for me anyway.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by betty boop

i'll be an architect/designer one day.

If you dont quit drinking you may not...
Many jobs are very strict about drinking these days.

Just keep a (+) attitude and apply to jobs you think you may ever get. My brother did that and now hes living out in CA (originally from NJ) and doing his dream job (some national weather forecaster)

Point is, if you sit around doing nothing each day you wont get anywhere...you got to take charge.

As for me, im in a community college studying TV Production and like the classes, most of the teachers are funny and some just dont care so you pass easily haha
Anyways I feel I am moving forward in life, slowly...but surly.
Last edited by moody07747 at Sep 5, 2008,
dayum im working my ass off at a bartendr in germany XD, and ihave to wake up in few hours and i just had 56 tequilas. XD

i sometimes dream of being famous, i must confess. but its stilla motivation, right?

i wanna go home too. hug evryone n stuff. *cries*
i think its just pms, sowwy.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Get off your ass, go to a community college till you have decent grades and apply to a school and become the architect you want to be. No one is going to hand you a job while you sit on your ass.

This?

It's a good start.
I don't see why you can't drink and go to college, I do. Is it too hard for you, like walking and chewing gum?
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Quote by Tom_hatton
I can't see what I want to do with my life. I'm not bothered though, I have two years of college to figure that out.

This is the same logic that will get you hitting a bottle of JD when you're 50 years old wondering why your life is so unfulfilled and pointless.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Step #1 would be don't get drunk alone, nothing good can come of it.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
ah im not pointless. this moment is pointless.
..and the money i have to pay to get in the college i want.
now that i've earned money all by myself for the first time in my life, i hate it.
i'd rather exchange hugs or kisses for things than stupid paper.

wouldnt it be nice to go into a store, hug someone and get cigarettes or icecream?^^
Quote by betty boop
ah im not pointless. this moment is pointless.
..and the money i have to pay to get in the college i want.
now that i've earned money all by myself for the first time in my life, i hate it.
i'd rather exchange hugs or kisses for things than stupid paper.

wouldnt it be nice to go into a store, hug someone and get cigarettes or icecream?^^

I would prefer if I could go into the playboy mansion, have sex with someone who isn't Hugh Heffner, and get a free cookie from Subway.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I'm in college, waiting until 10 when there's a party so I can get drunk. Hard to say who's in a better position right now.

Ha, pretty much doing the same thing.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
i know those nights. just take it one day at a time, lower your head and keep going is all you really can do.
Quote by betty boop
discuss./ sitting on a bed, cigarette in one hand, pointless look , thinking about sex with ex's lol. bored, confused, alone.
anyone out there, thinking the same?

sounds like late teenage angst i was like that at 18. go travel do something totally different. in 100 yrs time it wont make any difference! Youre pretty and youve got your life ahead of you so chill.
Quote by betty boop
discuss./ sitting on a bed, cigarette in one hand, pointless look , thinking about sex with ex's lol. bored, confused, alone.
anyone out there, thinking the same?

I'm more f Ucked uo maybe...

I'm sitting on bed, smoked a lot's of cigarretes on this day, sot a bit sick, I'm all alone in london, my families or friend are on chile, and i'm currently Unemployed, so london is so expensive that I almost not eat on the day or do anything too interesting apart for looking for some job (today i was so frustated that didn't even stand up of my bed/room)

But, that was this day, tomorrow i would feel positive and shi t and I will get some jobs and finally can spend money on fun things on this city (like sexy time with england girls, i have to try that soon!)
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
Quote by tiky
I'm more f Ucked uo maybe...

I'm sitting on bed, smoked a lot's of cigarretes on this day, sot a bit sick, I'm all alone in london, my families or friend are on chile, and i'm currently Unemployed, so london is so expensive that I almost not eat on the day or do anything too interesting apart for looking for some job (today i was so frustated that didn't even stand up of my bed/room)

But, that was this day, tomorrow i would feel positive and shi t and I will get some jobs and finally can spend money on fun things on this city (like sexy time with england girls, i have to try that soon!)

LOL>...............

>........LOL

LOL?
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Nah, this sort of thing happens to me once every 3 months. I wake up the next morning and forget about it all. Keep drinking for now, thinking about your future whilst drunk is the worst thing you can do.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
56 Tequilas? Now your just flat out lying to us.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by betty boop
dayum im working my ass off at a bartendr in germany XD, and ihave to wake up in few hours and i just had 56 tequilas. XD

i sometimes dream of being famous, i must confess. but its stilla motivation, right?

i wanna go home too. hug evryone n stuff. *cries*
i think its just pms, sowwy.

Saint Louis Blues
Quote by The Spoon
Im actually worried about being too lazy to write this damn EP.

Write or start recording? You lazy bastard
It could be worse. You could be sitting alone in your bedroom drunk thinking about how much your life sucks.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
kill yourself

Dude, not ****ing cool, shut the **** up
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Lasyk
Dude, not ****ing cool, shut the **** up

that was more of a preemptive "kill yourself" directed towards you. you get another one though, just for being you.

kill yourself.

no, really.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
rape......... oh wait eh, no.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by dcdossett65
56 Tequilas? Now your just flat out lying to us.

oh it was 6, and 3 margaritas. and 2 cocktails whose name i cant remember, pardonnes moi.
well, its morning now, im going to work with a massive headache and a sour taste,
but i know one thing. ME is back.
the only thing that concerns me nao is that i work with two icky german woman paedophiles. its an awful experience walking in front of them or just being YOU, i cant help it, im a young woman.theyre 40some and freaky. godamnit.

this thread is some kind of diary, ok
so dont get mad about honesty n shit

luff you alls <3
Quote by betty boop
oh it was 6, and 3 margaritas. and 2 cocktails whose name i cant remember, pardonnes moi.
well, its morning now, im going to work with a massive headache and a sour taste,
but i know one thing. ME is back.
the only thing that concerns me nao is that i work with two icky german woman paedophiles. its an awful experience walking in front of them or just being YOU, i cant help it, im a young woman.theyre 40some and freaky. godamnit.

this thread is some kind of diary, ok
so dont get mad about honesty n shit

luff you alls <3

Have fun.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Page 1 of 2