I know I have a cavity at least, but I've never had one that kills this badly, I'm home alone for the weekend so I can't go to the dentist or anything, but according to my friend whatever it is that you need to get a root canal for or something, (tooth infection?) kills really badly, and believe me, its brutal, its on and off though, I'll be sitting playing guitar, sitting playing video games, standing at the bus stop or anything and then BAM it feels like someone is ripping my tooth out of my head . can someone help me and tell me anything I can do to make it stop hurting? I looked for advils and stuff and I can't find any. And I couldn't find anything on google because I don't really know what to look for.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Yank it out yourself. Or get a neighbor to drive you to the dentist. Orajel works I would think.
Richard: Sarcasm is the refuge of losers.
Frank: [sarcastically] Really?
Richard: Sarcasm is losers trying to bring winners down to their level.
Frank: [sarcastically] Thank you for opening my eyes to what a loser I am!
Quote by jake911
Alcohol?

Drank some rum without thinking....killed like all hell, spat rum on the computer desk xD
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Telestar
Get Orajel. That's what the commercials say.

This, you rub that shit on your gums/tooth and it's numb within like 10 seconds.
Quote by fenderfifty6
Yank it out yourself. Or get a neighbor to drive you to the dentist. Orajel works I would think.

I can't pay for the dental bill though and I doubt my neighbor would pay for it, it's rediculously expensive, I've seen teh bills from getting cavities done before
Quote by I.O.T.M
Get Castaway on it's ass.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Telestar
Get Orajel. That's what the commercials say.

Any idea how much that stuff is worth? I only have 10$, I had to buy a buncha stuff for my lizard so I'm broke now.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by Lasyk
Any idea how much that stuff is worth? I only have 10$, I had to buy a buncha stuff for my lizard so I'm broke now.

SELL YOUR LIZARD
Quote by Telestar
SELL YOUR LIZARD

Cat sell a lizard very easily on short notice dude xD I've had baby lizards for weeks without anyone wanting one. Donno why, they're cute like puppies
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by Lasyk
Cat sell a lizard very easily on short notice dude xD I've had baby lizards for weeks without anyone wanting one. Donno why, they're cute like puppies

VS.
Hmmmmm.....
AWWWWH COME ONNNN, thats not a cute lizard Horned Mountain Dragons are cute
Quote by I.O.T.M