Hi..... I'm newbie here

Anyone know wut Ibanez series is this?????

(Invalid img)

SA Series.. S Series.. RG Series or wut... I'm kinda blur blur... ... I'm searching on Ibanez Catalogs on their website....but can't found exactly like on the guitar pic above...

plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anyone can help me to notice the Ibanez Guitar above... hope someone can tell here in detail

Rock On
Not sure but I think it's an RG.
I think I saw an RG170dx that looked like that. :P good luck! =D
~Carl
Quote by DoubleyouW
Not sure but I think it's an RG.
I think I saw an RG170dx that looked like that. :P good luck! =D

this guy knows nthing.

its an S of some description.
can't tell if its a SA or S because you can't see the trem
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Thanksss A LOTZ Nager and danielrobbyshor

Yeahhh I thoought S series at the first..

I'll search more about S540 that Nager mentioned
Last edited by Seven_Sword at Sep 5, 2008,
Yeah, it's a mid-90s S540FM. That particular one hasn't been made for around ten years now.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
That looks like a trem to me... we can't see the other half of the bridge, so no clue as to what it is, but it looks like an s series to me.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by nager
90% sure that it's a s540fm http://www.robyz.altervista.org/Images/s540.jpg looks like an older model, although the trem is silver like the ones on a SA, but I don't think the SA come in HSH config.

Bad picture. It's gold hardware.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
I think its an SA, you can tell by the trem. Its easy to look at an Edge and an Ibz Single locking and tell the difference.