In a brand new, exclusive interview conducted by Nightwatcher's House
Of Rock, hard rockin' blues guitarist Joe Bonamassa discusses his
brand new album, 'Live From Nowhere In Particular', currently at #1 on
Billboard's Blues Album Charts, meeting rock legend Eric Clapton, and
what's coming up next for this immensely talented blues rock artist
who was recently voted Guitar Player Magazine's 'Blues Guitarist Of
The Year' for the second year in a row in their 2008 Reader's Poll..

To access the interview go to this location:

http://nightwatchershouseofrock.blogspot.com/2008/09/conversation-from-nowhere-in-particular.html
Good interview. I'm listening to 'Live From Nowhere In Particular' right now and its amazing. great guitar work both electric and acoustic
cool interview man.

I've just been listening to the new album. Awesome.

The Peter Frampton and Dazed and Confused interpolations on the Just Got Paid jam are really cool.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Yeah man, just from my first listen, its really good. Don't expect all of it to be straight blues though.

Listening to this almost makes me regret not buying tickets to see him in October. But then I remembered I'll be seeing Derek Trucks and Warren Haynes with the ABB instead.
When and where is this?
All I could find is that it's from his Fall '07 US Tour. Other than that I have no clue.
^no the show you're going to.

I might try to catch it.
Oh, I think we went through this already.

Atlant in October.
oh yeah.

dur.

Exact same conversation

Great stuff. Just saw him for a second time last month. He's definitely one of the best out there right now.

My only gripe is that sometimes I think he should use less distortion and go for a more bluesy tone.
Hey, I'm Mike.
^ I somewhat agree. But really, he isn't the typical strict blues player, so I think his tone suits him usually.
Quote by slidething31
^ I somewhat agree. But really, he isn't the typical strict blues player, so I think his tone suits him usually.

Usually it works perfectly, but when it's more of a straight blues number I tend to wish he'd use less gain. Another Kind Of Love is an example.
Hey, I'm Mike.