Page 1 of 2
We have basically one qualification:
It has to be cheap. Like dirt, if dirt was cheap(have you seen the price of clean fill?).

This will be the guy's first car, and his daily driver. He drives very little, never more than 6-8 miles in any one direction it seems, so fuel consumption isn't a huge issue.

Here is the only picture ever captured of my friend in motion, and he was moving very fast. When not walking he appears dead, so the vehicle is appropriate.

If anyone can help us find cool hearses for sale and such it would be nice. Even if they are not local to us(upstate NY) getting an idea on pricing would be nice.
That's either insanely hardcore, or grossly morbid.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
That's not the greatest car to have sex in the back of. Coffins are generally made to fit one.
Quote by Vader, Darth
Very evil, very evil indeed.

Well done, sir, Lord Vader approves.

Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Hope you take someBODY with you.

Hang on, I'm going to shoot myself for that joke (second one not a joke)

Seriously, wouldn't you even be a little superstitous about killing someone while driving a hearse? But it would be good to carry gear in. I approve.

IncuEDIT: I just had an idea. Paint it in tye-dye colours have the world's first hippie hearse. Psychedlic man.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Put some hydraulics, ejector seats, a fold out remote controlled chain-gun and a catapult in that bad boy and we'll be in business.
Quote by The Leader
Put some hydraulics, ejector seats, a fold out remote controlled chain-gun and a catapult in that bad boy and we'll be in business.

no, i think he wants to have sex at some point in his life.
Quote by IncubusMan999

IncuEDIT: I just had an idea. Paint it in tye-dye colours have the world's first hippie hearse. Psychedlic man.

You, sir, are my hero. Psychedelic hearse with the biggest spinners you can put on it. Paint them wierd colours too.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by master
You could start a new website. It'll be like bangbros except with dead peepz

I don't think he wants a gay incest website with two dead bros.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
someone near me (between my house and my cottage) is selling a hearse, I think he wants like $6-8000 for it, not sure, he may have sold it, and he lives in canada.

here's some one selling a hearse in san francisco: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/818781233.html

and someone in chicago selling one: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/828691335.html
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by jimmy8778

Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
where in upstate NY?
member of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm silvertoness11 to join

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
In the beginning there was nothing...

...which exploded.

UG MISSLE SILO!
i dont remember who, might be Dale Earnhardt Jr., but i remember it's some nascar driver. he bought a used hearse for something like $300, had it repainted, and that's what he drives around.

i'm sure most used hearses would be cheap, not many people like the idea of driving a car that used to haul caskets.

but in my eyes, it would be very "metal"
Quote by jimmy8778

What could possibly be more sexy than twin chain-fed guns emerging from a moving vehicle and seriously ruining people's shit?
Quote by jimmy8778

Sex with corpses IS STILL sex, good sir. Prithee tell what would be superior to sex with a bloodied corpse in a psychedelically painted hearse with machine guns sticking out of it? Tell me that, sirrah, and I shall tell thee the secret to life everlasting.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Well at least it doubles as a motorhome
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Get some killer speakers park it outside you're nearest police station, fire department, motel or another place where it would be socially unacceptable to blast loud music, get a bunch of Dimmu Borgir and play it REALLY REALLY loud with all the windows down or even better, doors open. Then start a small fire and dance around it while screaming along to the music. Ox and goat heads are optional but add to the effect.

That'd be Br00tal.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS

Had to haha
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Last edited by BrokenBricks at Sep 6, 2008,
Quote by Mecler
F*ck hearses man, get a delorean.

No, get a DRAGULA!!!

Saint Louis Blues
Get some hydraulics and be sure to blast some N.W.A.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
huh
like a shaggin wagin but american

btw shaggin wagin =this
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by dudius
i dont remember who, might be Dale Earnhardt Jr., but i remember it's some nascar driver. he bought a used hearse for something like $300, had it repainted, and that's what he drives around.

i'm sure most used hearses would be cheap, not many people like the idea of driving a car that used to haul caskets.

but in my eyes, it would be very "metal"

I think it was Tony Stewart not Dale Jr.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Its going to be part awesome-sound-system machine, part band van.

Sounds like a terrible Pimp My Ride UK episode to me.

Saying that, there isn't a good Pimp My Ride UK episode...
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
Page 1 of 2