I love their songs so much that i hate them because i don't have a 7-string to play their awesome songs!!!! gahhhh!!

I am just a cheap bastard that can't afford anything! I've been itching to play the Glass Prison since the Big Bang theory.... gahhhh

Curse you John Petrucci!!!
Hahah, same problem with me an nevermore. But eerr, try learning Erotomania. It's a fun song to play, and I'm pretty sure it's on a 6 string.
I rarely download tabs and play bands' songs, but one day I decided that I wanted to play Nevermore's 'Born.' So I download the tab and open up Guitar Pro, all without realizing that I don't own a 7-string. As the first note played and I played my E, it hit me. My expression resembled this:

Fin.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I rarely download tabs and play bands' songs, but one day I decided that I wanted to play Nevermore's 'Born.' So I download the tab and open up Guitar Pro, all without realizing that I don't own a 7-string. As the first note played and I played my E, it hit me. My expression resembled this:

Fin.

A tragic tale of lust, greed, deception, and unbridled enthusiasm, starring Robert Downey Jr. Rated R for strong language and partial nudity.
Is the partial nudity my naked ass as I step out of the shower headbanging to get water out of my hair?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie