so, i think i may have scraped my hand on something rusty, i don't know, but i came home and i sanitized it, washed it, et cetera, (because i don't know when i had my tetanus shot last (i'm 14 1/2) so, i shouldn't get it, right?
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
A tetanus vaccine usually lasts about 10 years. You're safe, but consider getting a booster shot.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
darkstar called it. The shot will last 10 years, if you really feel bad, just go to a doctor. I'm sure if someone in the pit could give you a tetanus shot, they would. But a doctor would still be your best bet.
Quote by Hergiswi
Ha. Tet"anus."

i no funni rite
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I think you'll be okay. The worst that could happen is that first your hand would fall off and you couldn't fap any more. Then after weeks of not fapping you would go on a rampage of butt seck and rape. Then you would get AIDS and die. THE END
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by Hergiswi
Ha. Tet"anus."

Heh heh. You said "anus." Heh heh.

I cut my toe open on a rock at the beginning of summer. It was a pretty deep cut so it wasn't very painful, but I was pretty scared of getting rock shards left in my flesh. I cleaned it bad. lol it was on the day of my walk up ceremony so like an hour later I dressed up in my cap and gown and got my certificate handed to me.