Well I'm pretty sure the pit enjoys laughing at sickness, and suffering. So i'm going to tell you about my situation.. And because i'm bored and can't fall asleep right now..

Ok

I just got a new job. And this was my first week, a really, really long week at that. I've been through hell and back with this week. And then I see a light at the end of the tunnel.. The weekend!! Hurrah. This is were it gets depressing.. Too me at least. After a week of pain, sweat, and being yelled at by the manager, finally I can go home.. And relax. Let’s fast forward ahead... I'm driving home and I start to sneeze a bunch (luckily at the stop light). I thought to myself "it's just allergies". So I take a few pills. I get home, and the sneeze is still there, but with drainage.. That's when I knew it was a cold.. A ****ing cold. So.. here I am now, throat so horribly numb and painful I dread swallowing, or drinking.. Nose almost skinned completely to the bone from crappy tissues. And I think I just pissed out my gaw bladder, or something like it. I'm too lazy to type out the other effects i'm getting, and I'm sure you don't want to hear some of the more.. Punishing ones. So you can flame now. I'll be drinking myself into a self induced nap.
Well... I would sympathize with you, but you are just being a little bitch.

And drinking alcohol while you are sick is not a good idea. I would go for some hot tea and Ricola. I hope you get better soon though.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
You have aids.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
sounds great, so how long do you think it will be till you start throwing up and realize its a bad form of the flu?

Pit answer: maybe fapping will make you better...
Quote by elekguit
You have aids.

Yeah, you are very original and informative.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Filter
Well I'm pretty sure the pit enjoys laughing at sickness, and suffering. So i'm going to tell you about my situation.. And because i'm bored and can't fall asleep right now..

Ok And I think I just pissed out my gaw bladder, or something like it.

It's gall bladder.
Sounds just like what 99.99% of Australia has been going through for the last few weeks.. So get over it.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Filter

Ok

I just got a new job. And this was my first week, a really, really long week at that. I've been through hell and back with this week. And then I see a light at the end of the tunnel.. The weekend!! Hurrah. This is were it gets depressing.. Too me at least. After a week of pain, sweat, and being yelled at by the manager, finally I can go home.. And relax. Let’s fast forward ahead... I'm driving home and I start to sneeze a bunch (luckily at the stop light). I thought to myself "it's just allergies". So I take a few pills. I get home, and the sneeze is still there, but with drainage.. That's when I knew it was a cold.. A ****ing cold. So.. here I am now, throat so horribly numb and painful I dread swallowing, or drinking.. Nose almost skinned completely to the bone from crappy tissues. And I think I just pissed out my gaw bladder, or something like it. I'm too lazy to type out the other effects i'm getting, and I'm sure you don't want to hear some of the more.. Punishing ones. So you can flame now. I'll be drinking myself into a self induced nap.

OH NO AN OVERDOSE!!!!!!
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Wow, judging from how much you yearn from the weekend, I think your job is either a railroad worker, or you work at the DMV.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
BAWWWWWWWWWWW You have a bad cold. I get allergies over half the year, fall and spring. They hate me too.
But it's not that bad. My chemistry teacher told us of his friend that inhaled toxic fumes. He damaged tissues in his nose. Now his nose runs 24/7.
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW You have a bad cold, suck it up.
Last edited by RPGoof at Sep 6, 2008,
call the excorcist, demons are in your body, eating you alive.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
ehh. you arnt gonna die. dont be a sissy. your just sick. ive seen the light at the end of the tunnel before and felt myself slip away for a little bit. but your just whining. my friend is allergic to wheat, sugar, milk, eggs, tomatos, corn, fish, most meats, and soy. you deal with that and come back to me when all you can eat is tofu.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing