Page 1 of 2
Me and my friend threw a firecrackers out of my car while driving today and the police got us.

I got a speeding ticket a few months ago and i paid it a week late. I didnt know you had to pay a 100$ reinstatement fee so my license remained suspended. But i didnt know this.

So they give me 1300$ worth of tickets.

driving with suspended license
Possesion of suspended license
Possesion of tobacco underage.

My friend also gets a 435$ ticket for throwing them out.

The cops were real douchebags to. Im not going to go into the details but they were basically like you're sterotypical redneck douchebag cops you see on t.v.

God they pissed me off.

So i almost got haulded to county. I had to spend about an hour in the jail before my mom came.

but im dont plan on getting arrested ever again. I can tell it would suck.

So yeah ahts my night.
you get fined for possession of tobacco underage? where the f*ck do you live?

EDIT: and you dont look for the po-po before you throw explosives out the window? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!
Last edited by Old Vendetta\m/ at Sep 6, 2008,
Ya, you're right any guy who pulls over someone throwing explosives out a window is a total douche truck.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
sucks to be you
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sounds like TS is the real douche.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
If I was a cop, I would have kept you in jail for a few days to teach you a lesson. You and your friend are irresponsible people and should not have the option of getting licenses again.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Red33
Ya, you're right any guy who pulls over someone throwing explosives out a window is a total douche truck.

I know, right? That's exactly what I thought.
Quote by darkstar2466
If I was a cop, I would have kept you in jail for a few days to teach you a lesson. You and your friend are irresponsible people and should not have the option of getting licenses again.

This.
Quote by Red33

Where'd you get explosives from?
Quote by Red33

I'm confused. Was sarcasm intended?
This is my Signature.
Quote by Brain245

I thought they were legal in most places.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I wouldn't blame those cops for pulling you over, because what if the firecracker landed in a baby's mouth, not a pretty picture...
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Quote by oneblackened
I thought they were legal in most places.

Oh, I meant where in his story, not like where can you actually get explosives... cause i don't think he mentioned any kind of explosives lol.
Quote by on a jet
Me and my friend threw a firecrackers out of my car while driving today and the police got us.

I got a speeding ticket a few months ago and i paid it a week late. I didnt know you had to pay a 100$ reinstatement fee so my license remained suspended. But i didnt know this.

So they give me 1300$ worth of tickets.

driving with suspended license
Possesion of suspended license
Possesion of tobacco underage.

My friend also gets a 435$ ticket for throwing them out.

The cops were real douchebags to. Im not going to go into the details but they were basically like you're sterotypical redneck douchebag cops you see on t.v.

God they pissed me off.

So i almost got haulded to county. I had to spend about an hour in the jail before my mom came.

but im dont plan on getting arrested ever again. I can tell it would suck.

So yeah ahts my night.

yep, the cops who pull over the person driving with no license throwing fireworks out the window are douchebags. Cmon dude, you can think better then that.

And I dont understand how you can be penalized for having tobacco. In Illinois, its not illegal to smoke or use any kind of tobacco if your under 18, its only illegal for people under 18 to buy tobacco related products.
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
If I knew your name and location, I would consider writing to your DMV to tell them to not issue you a license again. But alas, that information is not available. You get off this time. Good deal.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Brain245

Pfft, firecrackers are easyyyy to get anywhere.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
dude your a little punk. your lucky they didnt bust you for anything else or make you serve jail time or do any C.S. i mean sure cops can be dicks but c'mon.
Gear :
Gibson signature
CryBaby
Marshall MDX 250
Throwing that sh*t out the window could be dangerous man. Like to other people. You're just an idiot.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
You're an idiot and a punk.

Have fun with your tickets, asshole.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
How did they find your tobacco? Pat down search? Why'd you let them search your car if otherwise?

Sucks to be you. Next time, don't be an asshat.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by RPGoof
TS is a rebel, stupid cops for doing their job and arresting teenagers breaking the law!

**** DA POLICE, REBEL AGAINST DA MASSES

Or something along those lines

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Sounds like TS is the real douche.

I won't judge his character, but he's incompetent when it comes to wacky shenanigans. Seriously, man, you got caught doing something like that?
1. If it was during the day and people were there, you deserve everything.
2. If it was during the evening and no one was around, and you didn't try to throw it at people, I think that was a harsh penalty.
3. Come on guys, you probably did this sometime in your life. Lay off. It's dangerous and stupid yes, but we've all pretty much messed with firecrackers.
4. Maybe you should research more on the driving laws.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
dude, that's lame, i've been arrested twice. not bragging, because it was hell. you got off easy.

i was held for the night the first time and my dad picked me up the next morning.

the second time was in the morning and i didnt leave until the next night.

both times i had to spend 10 hours in the holding tank, which feels like eternity. then you add the tasteless food on top of that.

the only thing that made it bearable was the fact that the other guys in population were pretty funny, and we got a half hour during the day where we could go in this room with foosball and ping-pong tables.

so yeah, you aren't badass at all.

EDIT: though i'm not saying i'm cool either.
^ i never said i was.

the cop was a dick from the very beginning. If you think just because someones a cop they have the authority to be rude and disrespectful to you than thats stupid thinking.

They're people just like us. They arent above the law.

Sometimes cops are dicks.....Its not just punk teenagers making it up. Of course sometimes its like that but i assure you this is not those times.

Even my mom agreed with me from just talking to him on the phone for 3 minutes.
Quote by on a jet
^ i never said i was.

the cop was a dick from the very beginning. If you think just because someones a cop they have the authority to be rude and disrespectful to you than thats stupid thinking.

They're people just like us. They arent above the law.

Sometimes cops are dicks.....Its not just punk teenagers making it up. Of course sometimes its like that but i assure you this is not those times.

Even my mom agreed with me from just talking to him on the phone for 3 minutes.

Although I am defending you, they are sort of above the law. They enforce them, and they must judge situations appropriately and hand out proper justice.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
^ i know people let them get that power.

The police are not above the law. Just because they have a badge doesnt give them the right to treat you like you're a worthless piece of shit.
Quote by on a jet
^ i know people let them get that power.

The police are not above the law. Just because they have a badge doesnt give them the right to treat you like you're a worthless piece of shit.

I'm a teen myself, but you have to know to respect authority. It's not like they beat your ass with the stick. They just put you in a cell for a few measly hours, and bam, you're off to pay 1.3 grand for tickets.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Quote by Pauldapro
Although I am defending you, they are sort of above the law. They enforce them, and they must judge situations appropriately and hand out proper justice.

In government the governing body and its enforcee's cannot be above the law. Thats actually a law somewhere, I'm pretty sure. (law, in the constitution, I know its set in stone somewhere within the amerikan legal system).
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
^ its just the way he treated me that was unessecesary.
I have no hatred towards cops, just assholes.

Im not going to respect an authority figure if he doesnt do the same to me. If they want to trie me as an adult they should treat me with the respect they would show a peer.
cops arent above the law, meaning they can't break it themselves. but they pretty much "are the law". its their job to enforce it, not to be your friend. almost any cop who is arresting someone is gonna be a jerk about it. they don't like it, they'd rather you and i behave. don't think they like being jerks, because most of them arent.

by the way, nobody respects law breakers. you want respect, earn it.
Quote by zekk
In government the governing body and its enforcee's cannot be above the law. Thats actually a law somewhere, I'm pretty sure. (law, in the constitution, I know its set in stone somewhere within the amerikan legal system).

I sort of meant they just enforce laws. Of course cops can be convicted of possession of illegal substances.

Quote by on a jet
^ its just the way he treated me that was unessecesary.
I have no hatred towards cops, just assholes.

Im not going to respect an authority figure if he doesnt do the same to me. If they want to trie me as an adult they should treat me with the respect they would show a peer.

What exactly did they do that was so harsh? What was unnecessary about your punishment?

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
^ respect shouldnt be something you ear, you should respect someone from the first time you meat them.

No this cop was glad to be busting me. He had this look in his eye when he found my cigarettes. Instead of trying to tell me what i did is wrong he took pleasure in giving me each ticket.

He also brutally lied to my parents.
Page 1 of 2