Ok, so I am going to do a total redo in my gear, due to my ignorance and not listening to you guys when you said to not get an RG. I HATE THAT GUITAR, and those pedals just don't fit my amp. So I just got my paycheck (you will need this info, $1200). I have been saving up from the past weeks from other things, so total would be around $1400.

This or that for each.

Boss SD-1 Keeley Modified or Boss DS-1
Boss TR-1 or Voodoo Lab Tremolo
Kramer Striker FR-422SM or ESP LTD SA-2
Squier Affinity Fat Strat or Butterscotch Squier Tele

If you also would like to know my playing style, I play mostly Bon Jovi (got out of Slipknot).

A quick non-related question, I took my Squier Strat into GC to get it fixed, there was a whammy issue, and they ****ed it up, I can barely push it down, how would I fix this my self with out having to break anything.
You haven't made it anywhere until they make an action figure of you.
Last edited by darondood at Sep 6, 2008,
Quote by darondood
Ok, so I am going to do a total redo in my gear, due to my ignorance and not listening to you guys when you said to not get an RG. I HATE THAT GUITAR, and those pedals just don't fit my amp. So I just got my paycheck (you will need this info, $1200). I have been saving up from the past weeks from other things, so total would be around $1400.

This or that for each.

Boss SD-1 Keeley Modified or Boss DS-1
Boss TR-1 or Voodoo Lab Tremolo
Kramer Striker FR-422SM or ESP LTD SA-2
Squier Affinity Fat Strat or Butterscotch Squier Tele

If you also would like to know my playing style, I play mostly Bon Jovi (got out of Slipknot).

A quick non-related question, I took my Squier Strat into GC to get it fixed, there was a whammy issue, and they ****ed it up, I can barely push it down, how would I fix this my self with out having to break anything.

For the Strat, get some springs in the back with a lesser amount of tension.

I would go for the Keeley modded sd-1
Voodoo Lab Tremelo
ESP and the Tele.

And I definitely reccomend getting the Texas Special Tele Pickups from Fender. They are amazing.
well not sure bout bon jovi. maybe an acoustic simulator pedal and a distortion/mega distortion pedal. if you ever get back to stuff like slipknot i recommend either a metal zone pedal or a death metal pedal
all hail dimebag

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if your the 8% that listens to real music.
Thanks guys. How much would springs cost though? Also, how much would it be to buy a FR tremolo?
You haven't made it anywhere until they make an action figure of you.