Page 1 of 2
ahhhhhhhhhh. I was just going to post the one about the lion without even looking at your link. I officially hate you, TS.

Good clip though
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
inb4ICumBloodLivePerformance

:\
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
:O awesome video
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Quote by elekguit

Awww! Look at how hard they are trying to be good!

Edit:

That Where The Hell Is Matt video is great. I saw it a couple months ago. Such an awesome and interesting idea. Really made me happy about the world in a way.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Sep 6, 2008,
Where the Hell is Matt gives me this weird feeling of love for the world and the people in it. Really makes you want to experience different cultures.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I love that video, TS. Thanks!

It makes me want to hug my dog.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by lordofthefood1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXIfU-87TZo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E25cGeY13M0

That and the sound of hacking those babies to blood-meat
so intoxicating those laughs
that one really made me smile.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
that one really made me smile.

....From White Castle to the Nile?
Quote by InvaderTSN
....From White Castle to the Nile?

wider.

that video actually made me feel all warm and tingley...
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
God I feel so girly, the lion thing made me "awwww" sooo hard and the Death Cab video made me wanna cry... Although, come to think of it, I almost cried when my crew member died in Mass Effect today, so I think it's the fault of my growing vagina and not the videos.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btuxO-C2IzE

This video warmed my heart so much.

HO-LEE-SHIT

i was looking for that video today and i couldnt find it. then when i saw this thread i was like, "fvck, that lion video would have been perfect"
then when i was about to click your link i thought "its probably the lion thing, nah no way"

ITS A CONSPIRACY! GET OUT OF MY HEAD TS!!1!
I don't go 'awww' for ANYTHING! I'm a MAN and real MEN don't go 'awwww' but they go 'AARFRAGAGAGAH' and drink BEER and grow chest HAIR and watch the GAME toNIGHT with some BUDDYS!
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
i think it's funny what that video is a response to.

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I don't go 'awww' for ANYTHING! I'm a MAN and real MEN don't go 'awwww' but they go 'AARFRAGAGAGAH' and drink BEER and grow chest HAIR and watch the GAME toNIGHT with some BUDDYS!

This.

*high fives and body bumps*
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
For Me This Is Heaven - Jimmy Eat World
Swing Life Away - Rise Against

*anticipates that he's the only person who's taken this thread seriously and scrolls up to check for Cannibal Corpse links*
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
that was soo touching !

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by skatefreestyle
I love that video. =] (the one you posted)

Free hugs. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

I love that video. I was a bit annoyed that I wasnt in that plaza they shot it in at the time cos I go there quite a bit. I didnt know the video made it overseas which is good to see.

EDIT: oh, and, Radiohead- No Surprises. Great video. If it warms your heart though... have fun in hell
Quote by CrackAddict2000

rofl
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by Scumbag1792
The new Where The Hell is Matt kept a smile on my face throughout the whole video and now I wanna travel the world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY

Whoa man.. thanks for that brilliant gem.
Quote by TheClincher
I give you the lolslope
---
--------
--------------
---------------------

Quote by Trowzaa

I love you.

Page 1 of 2