Alright what I mean by this is if you've ever been in a situation where you were doing something that supposedly "looks" wrong to another person who sees it and tries to save the day or do something positive about it

First example:

When I was 8 I was sitting in the car watching this man looking inside someones car yelling at it. There was a small kid in there that supposedly was "dying" from heat exhaustion and the car was locked. So the man runs into the sports store and comes out with a bat and beats the living hell into the window to get in. The owner of the car walks up in pure confusion and starts yelling at him telling his kid was just sleeping.

Second:

This thread was inspired by this that just happened to me tonight. We were in the parking lot of a Jack In the Box and we we're taking turns whipping each other with our belts having fun laughing. (don't ask it was out of pure boredom) and our friend who is a girl took it 3 times until a man comes barging out of his car telling us "YOU HAVE 1 ****ING MINUTE UNTIL THE COPS COME MAN! IM ****ING SERIOUS!" DONT HIT ****ING WOMEN!"so basically we just stood still and awkwardly walked back into our cars in pure laughter.
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Custom Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

It's obvious I don't like fender at all

HORSE the BAND
Oh....... wait, what?

So, instead of getting some from the girl, you guys were hitting each other with your belts?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
i honestly cant think of one time me and my friends havent whipped eachother with belts out of boredom. its possibly the best thing to do with your spare time. and once i stood up for a kid that was being picked on and then a teacher strolls in and sees me holding the bully by his shirt telling him to **** off.. i got an hour of detention.
What?! You beat on women?
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Did the man who shouted at you lose his iPod? If not, then he does not qualify.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Blitzraptor007
What?! You beat on women?

Didn't you read? We were laughing and having fun and someone took it the wrong way.
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Custom Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

It's obvious I don't like fender at all

HORSE the BAND
fail.
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
yeah, can't say i've been in/witnessed a situation like this.

though in Michigan it's illegal to leave a child under 13 alone in a car or home, its considered "Child Neglect". So he was kinda doing the right thing.

i do hate when people throw themselves into situations in which they get themselves hurt. i've heard of a guy trying to stop a robber with a knife in a bank, dude didn't know what he was doing and got stabbed. i say leave it to the people who know what they're doing.

also as a lifeguard, i can add that i hate when people try to administer CPR without knowing it/being certified. people can get sued for breaking a rib and punturing a lung, or if the person dies while CPR is administered. Good Samaritan laws protect people trying to save another's life, but they only apply to those who are certified in CPR or whatever is being done.

leave it to the pros.
Quote by horloko
I thought this thread was about you trying to commit suicide. Do it nlgger.

No, no. That's "an hero".
I was at a restaurant with the old lady, and apparently about 5 minutes before I got up to use the Men's room, some idiot starts choking on a piece of steak. Instead of doing the normal thing and waving for help or thrashing about a little, he got 'embarrassed' and went to the bathroom and tried to take care of it himself.

Enter me, completely out of the loop. I walk in and this guy's over the sink, practically punching himself in the stomach and frantically trying to breathe. I make it over to him just in time for the fat fuck pass out, and I strain to ease him to the floor.

Proving that survival training can be useful in an urban environment, I begin to administer CPR. As soon as I reach my hand to his neck to check for a pulse, some random dipshit walks in the restroom. Apparently thinking I'm trying to choke this poor guy, I look up and barely manage to get out "Call for an ambu-" when 'BAM!' I get punched in the jaw and knocked over. Caught off guard, I fall over, only to get jumped on and struck repeatedly.

My adrenaline at this point was already high enough as it was, and still it went higher. With a quick knee to the crotch and head thrown against the sink, the guy crumples like a sack of potatoes. I flip him off of me, and quickly resume CPR on our former patient. I had my cell phone out by now, and 911 on speaker while I continued resuscitation. Thankfully, I dislodged the item from his throat (It was a bite of steak the size of a manhole cover), and he quickly recovers.

2 minutes later, paramedics arrive, and I get looked at first. I hadn't looked at myself in the mirror until then. Motherfucker gave me 2 black eyes and my lip was swollen all to hell.

The aftermath: Our choker fully recovers and gratefully pays my tab. The guy who punched me didn't get arrested, as I figured his intentions were noble, but there isn't a law against stupidity so far, so I left it alone. The poor guy broke down, crying rivers and repeating over and over again "I'm sorry, I'm an idiot, I'm sorry, I'm an idiot etc. etc." With a slap on the back and a round of drinks for all, I send him on his way, apology accepted.

My dinner got cold.
Quote by The Leader
*story*

The only thing that story is missing is you flying in on a dragon.
Quote by InvaderTSN
The only thing that story is missing is you flying in on a dragon.

Dude...that would be awesome. It has to be a Oriental style dragon though, as they can fly serpentine through the sky; Which, arguably, looks incredibly epic.
Quote by The Leader
I was at a restaurant with the old lady, and apparently about 5 minutes before I got up to use the Men's room, some idiot starts choking on a piece of steak. Instead of doing the normal thing and waving for help or thrashing about a little, he got 'embarrassed' and went to the bathroom and tried to take care of it himself.

Enter me, completely out of the loop. I walk in and this guy's over the sink, practically punching himself in the stomach and frantically trying to breathe. I make it over to him just in time for the fat fuck pass out, and I strain to ease him to the floor.

Proving that survival training can be useful in an urban environment, I begin to administer CPR. As soon as I reach my hand to his neck to check for a pulse, some random dipshit walks in the restroom. Apparently thinking I'm trying to choke this poor guy, I look up and barely manage to get out "Call for an ambu-" when 'BAM!' I get punched in the jaw and knocked over. Caught off guard, I fall over, only to get jumped on and struck repeatedly.

My adrenaline at this point was already high enough as it was, and still it went higher. With a quick knee to the crotch and head thrown against the sink, the guy crumples like a sack of potatoes. I flip him off of me, and quickly resume CPR on our former patient. I had my cell phone out by now, and 911 on speaker while I continued resuscitation. Thankfully, I dislodged the item from his throat (It was a bite of steak the size of a manhole cover), and he quickly recovers.

2 minutes later, paramedics arrive, and I get looked at first. I hadn't looked at myself in the mirror until then. Motherfucker gave me 2 black eyes and my lip was swollen all to hell.

The aftermath: Our choker fully recovers and gratefully pays my tab. The guy who punched me didn't get arrested, as I figured his intentions were noble, but there isn't a law against stupidity so far, so I left it alone. The poor guy broke down, crying rivers and repeating over and over again "I'm sorry, I'm an idiot, I'm sorry, I'm an idiot etc. etc." With a slap on the back and a round of drinks for all, I send him on his way, apology accepted.

My dinner got cold.

what about the guy who hit you with the door? what'd he look like afterwards?

Quote by GravityRides
Didn't you read? We were laughing and having fun and someone took it the wrong way.

I was just kidding... tl;dr
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by The Leader
Dude...that would be awesome. It has to be a Oriental style dragon though, as they can fly serpentine through the sky; Which, arguably, looks incredibly epic.

We just need to find all 9 Dragon Balls first.
Quote by InvaderTSN

that would be seven.

leave that stuff to the REAL fans
Quote by dudius
that would be seven.

leave that stuff to the REAL fans

It was 7? I haven't watched the show in years, so yeah, I forgot.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It was 7? I haven't watched the show in years, so yeah, I forgot.

i see. even though i watch it all the time,i probably would remember had i never watched it since we canceled cable in the 4th grade.

honestly i didnt get back into it until i saw the DVDs for sale last summer.
Quote by InvaderTSN

I think I have one lying around here somewhere.
Quote by dudius
i see. even though i watch it all the time,i probably would remember had i never watched it since we canceled cable in the 4th grade.

honestly i didnt get back into it until i saw the DVDs for sale last summer.

The last time I saw it was with that blue alien dude who took over Vegeta. Didn't have anything to do with the Dragon Balls though, and I thought the whole story for the show was getting stupid, so I stopped watching/caring.
Quote by InvaderTSN
The last time I saw it was with that blue alien dude who took over Vegeta. Didn't have anything to do with the Dragon Balls though, and I thought the whole story for the show was getting stupid, so I stopped watching/caring.

furthest i've seen into it (on tv) was the beginning of the Cell Saga.

season Six comes out on sept 16, and that concludes the cell saga and i dont know which it starts.

based on the knowledge i've acquired through the video games, i would say that was the the character Baby who took over vegeta's body, though i don't know for sure.
Quote by dudius
furthest i've seen into it (on tv) was the beginning of the Cell Saga.

season Six comes out on sept 16, and that concludes the cell saga and i dont know which it starts.

based on the knowledge i've acquired through the video games, i would say that was the the character Baby who took over vegeta's body, though i don't know for sure.

Yep, Baby, the last of the Tuffles, the Saiyans original enemies on the planet Vegeta, who were thought to be completely wiped out. This was years before it was destroyed by Frieza though.

*ahem* *straightens glasses*
Quote by The Leader
Yep, Baby, the last of the Tuffles, the Saiyans original enemies on the planet Vegeta, who were thought to be completely wiped out. This was years before it was destroyed by Frieza though.

sweet, another hardcore fan.

or did you Wiki that? *suspicious look*
Quote by The Leader

Yeah that guy. I was also getting increasingly frustrated that a fight usually lasted 3 episodes and that I had to wait an entire week just to watch Goku power up or some stupid thing like that. It was getting ridiculous. What's worse was I occasionally missed an episode, so it pretty much ruined everything.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Yeah that guy. I was also getting increasingly frustrated that a fight usually lasted 3 episodes and that I had to wait an entire week just to watch Goku power up or some stupid thing like that. It was getting ridiculous. What's worse was I occasionally missed an episode, so it pretty much ruined everything.

i agree that i sometimes get frustrated even watching the DVDs.

i hate that they had to waste time because they were making episodes as the manga was being written. one volume (book episodes) was stretched out over 4, 5 or even 6 episodes. most "seasons" of anime are about 12 episodes, but they were either based on manga already written or not on manga at all
i think the first "hero" TS posted about was doing the right thing. if it was hot outside and a kid was sleeping in a car, it would easily look like the kid was forgotten and left to die. it happens.
I've got myself a couple of Dragonballs right here.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by horloko
I thought this thread was about you trying to commit suicide. Do it nlgger.

yeah thats what i thought too.
and how was whipping each other heroic?