I'm strongly considering majoring in a Chemistry of some sort.

I love knives, so I may consider going into metallurgy, but I dunno... I really wanna make music for a living
I'm a Physics major with a concentration on Astrophysics... I have to take chemistry courses.

It may just be my school's chem department or something, but holy SHIT I never EVER would be a chem major after taking chem classes here.

Now that I think about it, it's mostly due to departmental problems, not the actual material.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
what is "chemisty"? is it similar to chemistry?
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by beadhangingOne
Goin off to college in a couple weeks and picked chem. How'd it go for you?

i love it! you shouldnt get discouraged with your second level freshman chem course(if your college has it, and most do), cause its a lot of theory mumbo-jumbo thats gonna mess with you, but you will understand it later. also, out of the labs i have taken (bio, chem, and physics), chem labs have been the most helpful to what you are learning.

also, if you have a good imagining/picturing mind, chem shouldnt be that hard for you. it helps when you can 'see' whats going on with a paper-drawn representation and make it come to life in your head.

but thats cool you picked chem!
Started my freshman year as a chem engineer... very quickly switched to CJ. That was probably the best decision I could've made

Edit: No offense to any chem majors intended.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
I took Chem at uni as my proposed degree subject but dropped it in favour of molecular Bilogy in 2nd yr.

My gf has a 1st class M.chem though.
Quote by BostonLP
Started my freshman year as a chem engineer... very quickly switched to CJ. That was probably the best decision I could've made

Edit: No offense to any chem majors intended.

im currently planing to be a chem engineer at Penn State its really that tough?
edit: wait you switched already as a freshman? im a freshman what classes did u take?
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
i'm a chemistry major.

and i'm just starting my A2 year.
and i will probably do chemistry at southampton or york uni.
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas