Thought I'd come to the best place to ask the question.

First of all 90% of the time I'm playing Thrash, Metalcore, Hardcore, and Heavy Metal. I rarely use clean, so I'm looking for a nice amp that has a great clean distortion.

I'm looking around in the 500-600$ range,
I will be paying monthly for it most likely, because I'm never able to save my money. (Spend it too quick)

Trying not to go over 25$ a month for something.

I'm playing on a Lefty Agile AL-2000
Looking to put Seymour Duncans in them eventually, right now they have stock.

I've been looking into the B-52's in the past, poor mans mesa? Opinions on that or if anyone recommends that.

Anyways, thanks. Hope someone can help.
where do you live?
are you playing with a drummer?
are you opposed to buying used gear?

guitar center and maybe musiciansfriend and maybe others offer credit where you can pay monthly but i doubt their interest rates are all that great. Maybe someone has 0% don't know, especially at holiday time coming up....
I live near Charlotte, NC

I often play with a drummer yes.
I don't care about buying used gear, just as long as I can look into montly fees.
Quote by Punisher12

I don't care about buying used gear, just as long as I can look into monthly fees.

Yea I don't think anyone on craigslist is going to let you pay them monthly. Save up, when you have some cash saved, start looking used. This I found with a quick search, cheap...
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/msg/800427736.html
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
Yea I don't think anyone on craigslist is going to let you pay them monthly. Save up, when you have some cash saved, start looking used. This I found with a quick search, cheap...
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/msg/800427736.html

you never know if it is a mom and pop shop

banks and friends can loan money too if you want to pay interest.

look for used gear at you local GC or SamAsh and see if they have any financing deals or even lay f'kn away.
I've been looking at Sam Ash, I'm looking into the Bugera 333XL Guitar Amplifier Head

Now i'm looking to buy a cheapish Cabinet.

Any suggestions what should go with the head?

Someone told me a Avatar cab with V30's.
Which Avatars I don't think sell anywhere on monthly.
I used to not only own, but recommend Bugeras. Especially for first time valve buyers/users. I don't think I'd do that now. I would say try to save more or buy a used quality amp. I tried the cheap route and it failed me.
The new Krank Rev. Jr. Pro's sound really nice. They sound like baby Rev +'s.
I really like my Peavey VYPYR too but I'm already on my second one of those
so I can't tell you it's reliable yet.
Last edited by TheEsupremacy at Sep 8, 2008,
Punisher,

http://www.zzounds.com/

I bought my Epi LP STD with their payment plan. I do believe you need a CC but I could be wrong. They let you finance up to $2K, the minimum is $300. Not sure if they have exactly what your looking for but they offer a wide range of gear and at times they have preowned, repackaged and blemished items. Good luck.