So my fellow pit monkeys. What's got you down?

Me? Well i just bought a shinny new FX pedal. After playing it for 20 minutes i had a break. Took a piss, had lunch etc. Come back and guess what? It stoped working!

All this after i returned another pedal Three times. Im over FX pedals

So what's stealing YOUR mojo?
I'm still kinda in denial that school started up again. And I already have to do a project to boot.
Quote by dudius
today i get to work 3:30pm-11pm, and its my birthday

Happy Birthday, but you can't complain.

On my birthday I had a huge assignment which I'd left till the last day. I spent from about 3pm - 2am doing it.

What's got me down today, I have exams coming up soon and I'm to scared to study. Also I had an afternoon nap, but it was really humid.
Not thrilled that school's starting, and now my girlfriend's skipping our plans tomorrow for a football game.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
The other day I broke my hand punching a door and now I can't play guitar, piano, tenor sax and bass for a couple of weeks
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by Dimster Ds
The other day I broke my hand punching a door and now I can't play guitar, piano, tenor sax and bass for a couple of weeks

that was smart.
Went to party hosted by the local Democratic party or something, really lame party, fat ugly blonde girl threw up and some of it got on my shoes. I paid 4 dollars at the door to get in

After that we left and got some pizza and it wasn't all terrible. I'm just mad I wasted my money, it was basically a bunch of fat ugly people all annihilating the kegs I bet the Republican's had a bitchin' party

Edit: Oh, and I have to get up at 10 tomorrow for a group project (it's 2:45 am now).
Quote by RU Experienced?
Went to party hosted by the local Democratic party or something, really lame party, fat ugly blonde girl threw up and some of it got on my shoes. I paid 4 dollars at the door to get in

After that we left and got some pizza and it wasn't all terrible. I'm just mad I wasted my money, it was basically a bunch of fat ugly people all annihilating the kegs I bet the Republican's had a bitchin' party

Edit: Oh, and I have to get up at 10 tomorrow for a group project (it's 2:45 am now).

The republicans played country music though, which is worth 4 dollars to AVOID hearing. I think you got your money's worth.
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
Quote by tona_107
that was smart.

Yes, it was pure genius
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by tasty licks
The republicans played country music though, which is worth 4 dollars to AVOID hearing. I think you got your money's worth.

That's true, I shouldn't be so pessimistic. The glass is half full...of head
Um....I have a 500 word essay for debate, i have to read all of the crying of lot 49 by thomas pynchon for the 4th time, and then do a reading journal, whatever the **** that is on it, then 2 or 3 packets of AP US history, and then algebra 2 homework. Oh and i missed jazz band tryouts, and even if i didnt miss them, it wouldnt matter because my parents forced me to sign up for difficult classes, and now are bitching at me for not being in jazz band (double standard) oh and im being put into therapy for not saying hi to the neighbors.

Its a great day
I sat alone all day with nothing to do
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
My AP classes are really hard. Other than school, im just in a constant bad mood lately.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Hmmm not much, some dude came up to me earlier threatening me and started to cry cause I didn't want him to live in my dorm. It was an interesting experience, interrupted my damn ping-pong game...>.<
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
oh and im being put into therapy for not saying hi to the neighbors.

Its a great day

The neighbors once lied and told my parents that I said "Like I care" about my dog taking a shit in their yard, and pissed my dad off by bringing a box of dog shit to the front door.... I thought this was ****ed up, so I went ahead and ran their shrubs over, then dug a massive figure 8 trench through their entire yard with my friends hemi truck. That grass is never growing back.

Looking back though, I probably should have killed them...

and YOU'RE the one in therapy
I love my...

Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
Last edited by tasty licks at Sep 6, 2008,
But as for whats got me down today... a shitty flu. I swear, all I have to do is look at a sick person and BAM! I'm sick too.
I love my...

Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
I lost 50 dollars while walking to the bar after pre-pre drinking and pre-drinking but then I got to the bar and people probably bought me close to 30 dollars in drinks, and I didn't have to pay for a cab home so it wasn't a really big loss. Life is good
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Quote by Chak
I lost 50 dollars while walking to the bar after pre-pre drinking and pre-drinking but then I got to the bar and people probably bought me close to 30 dollars in drinks, and I didn't have to pay for a cab home so it wasn't a really big loss. Life is good

...I scored a free bag of Teddy Grahams and a free apple today because I'm so gosh darned charming
Let's see...

Several days ago, I found out that my girlfriend of eight years and mother of my daughter is having an affair online with some douche from New York. I've kept the fact that I know about it from her, because I am trapped in this house with her, with nowhere to go until I can afford a hotel. We're living at her mother's house, because her stepdad went to jail and we wanted to help her with the bills until he got out, and her parents have always tried to break us up.

The only comfort I have is my best friend, who at the moment seems to be the only one who gives a crap about me. Unfortunately, she works during the night, and my girlfriend doesn't like her. So I can only see my friend for an hour or so while my girlfriend is at work.

For the rest of the day, I get to sit alone trying not to lose it while she spends 5-6 hours chatting with her new "friend."

Also, she went behind my back and got full custody of our daughter.

I'm pretty sure I win.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Quote by Metal Disciple
Let's see...

Several days ago, I found out that my girlfriend of eight years and mother of my daughter is having an affair online with some douche from New York. I've kept the fact that I know about it from her, because I am trapped in this house with her, with nowhere to go until I can afford a hotel. We're living at her mother's house, because her stepdad went to jail and we wanted to help her with the bills until he got out, and her parents have always tried to break us up.

The only comfort I have is my best friend, who at the moment seems to be the only one who gives a crap about me. Unfortunately, she works during the night, and my girlfriend doesn't like her. So I can only see my friend for an hour or so while my girlfriend is at work.

For the rest of the day, I get to sit alone trying not to lose it while she spends 5-6 hours chatting with her new "friend."

Also, she went behind my back and got full custody of our daughter.

I'm pretty sure I win.

Wow

What a ****in bitch! Dude, if there was anything I could do, I would totally do it. But alas, I am merely a 16 year old from UG.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
HAven't seen my girlfriend in nearly 2 weeks.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
All of you complaining about your petty little problems, every single one of you in this thread, go grow up. Seriously. Some of us have bigger things to worry about. I just totally botched the ending of Tornado of Souls.
I made a table and a bench

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Final !mpact
Whats got you down today?:
I've only just got up...so nothing yet!
Quote by smb
I've only just got up...so nothing yet!

I should be in bed actually....

but life is just kinda boring right now, I hardly get to see my gf, and college is just "ehh"

hopefully things pick up pace pretty soon or I'm going to drive myself crazy with this routine :/
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by Dimster Ds
Pick up harmonica. I always have a backup if I break a hand...