6 29%
hellraiser c-1
3 14%
blackjack atx c-1 fr
5 24%
blackjack atx c-1
7 33%
Voters: 21.
God dude just choose one already lol. If you want blackouts instead of EMGs, get the blackjack. If you want a floyd rose, get one with a floyd rose. Depends on your style and taste and what you want.
I realized after finally owning a C-1 Hellraiser FR..... I ****ing hate the floyd rose bridge. It's the most annoying thing in the entire world. The guitar itself was the shit though.
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
Quote by tasty licks
I realized after finally owning a C-1 Hellraiser FR..... I ****ing hate the floyd rose bridge. It's the most annoying thing in the entire world. The guitar itself was the shit though.

thats wat i was worryed about, so ud recommened a fixed bridge then ?
Quote by HighPotency
God dude just choose one already lol. If you want blackouts instead of EMGs, get the blackjack. If you want a floyd rose, get one with a floyd rose. Depends on your style and taste and what you want.

lol haha im telling my self that, but i just want the perfect guitar. i would probs use the trem sometimes but if its a pain in the ass to down tune and wat not then i dnt see the point in getting one really but just want to see wat other ppl generally go for
I recommend you think long and hard about how useful the trem is to you. I thought to myself "oh... once I have one I'll use it all the time! "....not. I'm no Joe Satriani, and honestly it has no place in the majority of my songs, so the hassle of it wasn't worth it for me in the least. It was a ridiculous pain in the ass the tune and don't even think about changing strings...
I love my...

Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
Quote by tasty licks
I recommend you think long and hard about how useful the trem is to you. I thought to myself "oh... once I have one I'll use it all the time! "....not. I'm no Joe Satriani, and honestly it has no place in the majority of my songs, so the hassle of it wasn't worth it for me in the least. It was a ridiculous pain in the ass the tune and don't even think about changing strings...

ok thanks so much im not ganna get a floyd rose i can get one another time if i need to so thanks for that
No prob. Enjoy the guitar btw!
I love my...

Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
Both series are similar just have finish / pickup differences. All my guitars have OFR except a RG with a original edge and I just got used to using them easily.

If this is your only one and you change tunings a lot then get a fixed. I personally own the blackjack-atx-fr and will eventually get a HR-OFR in some time. If you get a hellrasier make sure you get a 08 that has coil tapping.
Although I probably slightly prefer Blackouts to EMG's the coiltap feature on the hellraiser would be the deciding factor to me.

there all good guitars and pretty similer too, so you can't really go wrong.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special