im a begginer and i got my first Electric guitar yesterday, and today i broke 4 strings xD, can someone tell me wich kind of strings are strong enough so they wont break easily?
That's alot of broken strings. I don't think I've ever broke more than 3 strings ever.

Check out Rotosound strings - you get 2 'E' strings in every pack.
Quote by fergus74
That's alot of broken strings. I don't think I've ever broke more than 3 strings ever.

Check out Rotosound strings - you get 2 'E' strings in every pack.

+1
I use em...
they are real cool..
They might have been old strings, or it might simply be a case of beginner's heavy-handedness. Gauge 9's are fine for learning on and plenty strong, if they keep breaking you maybe need to get your guitar checked by a tech for rough spots at the bridge.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Learn to not play so ham fisted.

I've never once heard of someone breaking 4 strings at once.

That's really bad for the neck of the guitar.
Quote by al112987
Learn to not play so ham fisted.

I've never once heard of someone breaking 4 strings at once.

That's really bad for the neck of the guitar.

I did it once, I was trying to play Freebird in my uni kitchen whilst totally wankered out of my head...hit the first chord and broke the top 3 strings! We also tried to make toast, but gave up because we'd fallen on the floor and the toaster was on top of the worktop and there was no way we were ever going to be able to reach it...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
get earnie ball hybrid slinkys. there really good. and never get dunlop strings, my brother got them (cos heaps of guitar magazines promote them) and they broke really easy.
Quote by steven seagull
I did it once, I was trying to play Freebird in my uni kitchen whilst totally wankered out of my head...hit the first chord and broke the top 3 strings! We also tried to make toast, but gave up because we'd fallen on the floor and the toaster was on top of the worktop and there was no way we were ever going to be able to reach it...

Shoulda used a blow torch.

Blow torch grilled cheese=win.