We've had so many of these threads...

And no, I friggen don't.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
1) No.
2) Because they're fools.

The only way the world will end in 2012 is from a massive overload of these threads.
Yeah, not sure about if the search bar will survive though
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by Dimster Ds
Yeah, not sure about if the search bar will survive though

Oooooooh, clever!

Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Yeah, 5th season of Metalocalypse will air in 2012.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I think it will. I've actually bet my brother 10 bucks it will, so now it has to.
Last edited by Abunai X at Feb 23, 2012,
i did a upper school (in Australia so its like your yr11-12) assessment on this recently and its hell interesting. Mainly its because of the mayan calendar which suddenly ends on the 21st of December 2012. This thing has been really accurate so be scared hahaha. There are a mess of other theories but i wouldn't be that worried if i was u, these theories come and go like a hairstyle goes in and out of fashion (except the almighty mullet)
I personally do not believe that - Many theories of apocalypse have been spread durring the millenniums, but none have succeeded
There was supposed to be one in May this year...

Bunch of morons holed themselves up to survive and rebuild society after "the great Apocalypse" and all that bullcrap.

I'm not dead. At least I don't think so. If I've got a banana and a pair of oranges and they're all intact, then that's enough proof of my continued existence.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Stentroll
There was supposed to be one in May this year...

Bunch of morons holed themselves up to survive and rebuild society after "the great Apocalypse" and all that bullcrap.

I'm not dead. At least I don't think so. If I've got a banana and a pair of oranges and they're all intact, then that's enough proof of my continued existence.

The elite have been doing that for a long time. That was alternative two. Alternative three is when the elites all finally go to the moon and mars to live once the pollution here gets too bad to survive. That is why they keep the aliens under wraps, they don't want them helping common people like you and me.

I say we all go burn down our local GM plant.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by BucketHayden
i did a upper school (in Australia so its like your yr11-12) assessment on this recently and its hell interesting. Mainly its because of the mayan calendar which suddenly ends on the 21st of December 2012. This thing has been really accurate so be scared hahaha. There are a mess of other theories but i wouldn't be that worried if i was u, these theories come and go like a hairstyle goes in and out of fashion (except the almighty mullet)

maybe the mayans got bored and called it a day on 12-21 2012, or maybe they were busy getting extinguished by the spanish.

and even if you do believe in all the broad as **** mayan predictions, they didn't necessarily mean that the world was going to end on that date. it's actually the end of some 62 year interval that would, according to the mayans, bring great change to the world.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
The elite have been doing that for a long time. That was alternative two. Alternative three is when the elites all finally go to the moon and mars to live once the pollution here gets too bad to survive. That is why they keep the aliens under wraps, they don't want them helping common people like you and me.

I say we all go burn down our local GM plant.

I wish them good luck .
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by phobik
maybe the mayans got bored and called it a day on 12-21 2012, or maybe they were busy getting extinguished by the spanish.

and even if you do believe in all the broad as **** mayan predictions, they didn't necessarily mean that the world was going to end on that date. it's actually the end of some 62 year interval that would, according to the mayans, bring great change to the world.

Its when the aliens are coming back to wreck havoc on mankind for not preserving the planet they needed to survive.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Its when the aliens are coming back to wreck havoc on mankind for not preserving the planet they needed to survive.

That's ****in gnarly.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by isuckhardcore
That's ****in gnarly.

Yeah. The Mayans were obviously friends with aliens, hence the pyramids. They were probably privy to the deadline the aliens gave humans to shape up. It was probably the Greys. I doubt it was the Transcedentals.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yeah. The Mayans were obviously friends with aliens, hence the pyramids. They were probably privy to the deadline the aliens gave humans to shape up. It was probably the Greys. I doubt it was the Transcedentals.

If we actually get blown to shit by aliens, I'll be the happiest dying man ever. I mean come on, how many people so far can say they've been mutilated in the Apocalypse by aliens???
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by isuckhardcore
If we actually get blown to shit by aliens, I'll be the happiest dying man ever. I mean come on, how many people so far can say they've been mutilated in the Apocalypse by aliens???
Every single person on Earth?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew

I'm sure more people have died in the past than will in the Apocalypse. Definitely beats all those guys who commited suicide...
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by isuckhardcore

Tons of people can say they've been mutilated by aliens, really. Its probably where the Nazi's got their UFO information used by Vikter Schauberger. Since almost every war had a third party to push hostilities along, I'm sure the aliens were controlling some of that, going so far as to give certain technological advances to both sides. Maybe they were betting on who would win. Hence why I think it was the greys.

And don't even get me started on foo fighters.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Just Andrew

Yeah but we would have some kickass stories for the people who died before then if we ended up in an afterlife.
Quote by Castlebravo
Yeah but we would have some kickass stories for the people who died before then if we ended up in an afterlife.

Finally someone gets my point.

Besides, I said "SO FAR" >.<
Quote by SmElLy KiD

why would someone bet the world is going to end, either way they wouldnt get any money...
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by frozen_soul
why would someone bet the world is going to end, either way they wouldnt get any money...
If it's going by the same logic as before, it's so we can brag about it in the afterlife.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Tons of people can say they've been mutilated by aliens, really. Its probably where the Nazi's got their UFO information used by Vikter Schauberger. Since almost every war had a third party to push hostilities along, I'm sure the aliens were controlling some of that, going so far as to give certain technological advances to both sides. Maybe they were betting on who would win. Hence why I think it was the greys.

And don't even get me started on foo fighters.

get started! get started!
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Necrooooooooooooo.

My prophecy didn't come true. Only two seasons of Metalocalypse have been made?

I think humans will be like "derpa derpa doo, it's a normal sunny day," and then bam, everybody's getting flung in the air and people just start evaporating.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie