Is this a good deal for a lefty Schecter C1-FR blackjack on ebay?
$560 USD with some small factory blemishes on the finish.

Im Australian and with shipping it ends up being about 770 AUD which is probably $500 cheaper than new to buy from retail over here.

I was also looking at some of the lefty Raven west Guitars that end up going for around $350 US which leaves some money spare to improve hardware etc.. here

Another was an RG550 for $380 US? here

Your opinions please
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
also does anyone know the numbers for the neck on the schecter? as in nut width, fb radius, thickness etc i have played a schecter before but was a right handed one so i couldn't really play it.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
My advice is as long as the seller is happy to ship to Australia, packs the item very well (preferably in a hardcase and then a box or with a lot of bubble wrap) and you confirm shipping prices before hand you should be ok.

Ask any questions you may have before bidding and be sure to read their feedback scores and comments from previous customers. Always feel free to ask for more pictures on specific elements of the guitar if you have any concerns. Also, check out the level of coverage Paypal offers for the item, which IMO is the best way to pay for international items.

Just before Christmas last year, I purchased a brand new Ibanez RG1570 from a seller in Indiana for a total of $950 AUD including shipping to Penrith, Australia (guitar was about $700 AUD before shipping, so you got your shipping price about right). It arrived in one week, in a hardcase and box and all it needed was tuning. I went to a local store and asked him what it would cost to get one in and he said RRP is $1800 and he said he could do $1700 at best. Lol I got a bargain.

So as I said, make sure to ask heaps of questions and request as many pictures as you want, read all feedback history for the seller and check out Paypal protection levels for the item

Happy bidding!

EDIT: I'm not really sure about the specs of the Schecter, but you should be able to get any information like that out of the seller, that is if they know their guitars like they should.