Or, you know, we could accept our differences and allow people to have diverse musical opinions.

I myself hate rap but that doesn't mean I can't see why some people might like it.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by devourke
This thread was basically an excuse to whip out that video.

Ah, clever.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Hey, let's make a thread called "make fun of devourke's favourite bands".
Seriously, wtf?

..yeah. Go listen to Nas.

Make fun of that, you ignorant honkey.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
OMG SOMEONE LISTENS TO MUSIC THAT'S A LOT DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I LISTEN TO!!!1!!ONE!!!11!! I MUST MAKE A PIT THREAD ABOUT HOW STUPID IT IS!!!

Anyways, this is going to fail miserably for the most part. I don't see why people can't understand that not everyone wants to listen to Dream Theater and Metallica and stuff.
There are legitimate rappers out there that don't just sing about 'booty' and 'supermanning hoes'. Artists like Kanye West & Exzibit actually are, in my opinion, 'good' composers. You have, by creating this thread, shown zero tolerance for other styles of music.

I myself, hate rap, but I don't go bashing it because of that. You need to grow up.
*REPORTED*

We don't need more ignorant cunts blocking up the Internet.

(for the record, I don't like rap)
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)