Seems sweet. I want one now :s
ESP Eclipse-II VTB (With 18v Mod)
Randall RG75
Tapco Mix60
New Zealand
never played one personally, but theyre widely considered to be extremely good value for money. Not necessarily "good" on comparison with high-end models, but much better than anything else in the price range
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Over all there suppose to be really good value for money, I know a lot of people especially love the 7 and 8 strings.

but I wouldnt particulaly like a LFR from them

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by tomypg
Seems sweet. I want one now :s

haha yea thats kind of how i was just now i was looking through the website and i saw it and i was like...i want one.

i was just makings sure cause people say their les pauls copies are pretty good copies for the price so i was wondering on the overall quality and im sure they wont compare to higher end guitars obviously but if its good value for the buck im all for it.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
they make a budget 8 string now, I think i'm gonna have to jump on it (but there's a 4 month wait time )
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"